250 Ton Pressure 500*500mm Bale Size Scrap Metal Baler Scrap Recycling Machine
Contact Person : Thomas Wang
Phone Number : +86 18203683590
WhatsApp : +8618203683590
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 set||Price :||USD5990-6300 per set|
|Packaging Details :||Exported ply wooden case for radiator recycling machine||Delivery Time :||10 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||30 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou, China||Brand Name:||TMS|
|Certification:||CO, ISO||Model Number:||TMS-017|
|Name:||Radiator Recycling Machine||Usage:||Recycle Copper From Radiators|
|Motor Power:||3 Kw+4 Kw||Productivity:||2-3 Ton/day|
|Machine Size:||1800*800*1200 Mm||Package Size:||1900*900*1300mm|
|Weight:||650 Kg||Voltage:||380V/50HZ, 3 Phase|
4kw Radiator Scrap Metal Recycling Machine,
3kw Radiator Scrap Metal Recycling Machine,
3kw radiator recycling machine
100% Separating 3kw 4kw Scrap Radiator Metal Recycling Machine
Description of radiator recycling machine
Air conditioner radiators are almost exclusively made of copper pipe and aluminum fin. To recycle scrap AC radiator, copper and aluminum are to be separated to get a higher price. Radiator recycling machine is designed to strip and separate the scrap radiator for recycling copper and aluminum with high efficiency and stable performance. There are three kinds of blade center distance: 19mm, 21mm and 25mm; that is to say it can strip the radiator whose copper tube center distance is 19mm, 21mm or 25mm. Before processed, the radiators shall be cut with a band saw into pieces of certain width. It can separate one layer or two layers radiators. When radiators are more than two layers, it will be cut into one layer or two layers by band saw machine.
Technical Datas of radiator recycling machine
|Power supply||380V/50HZ, 3 Phase. Or customized as customers' requiement|
Features of radiator recycling machine
1. Easy operation, small land occupation.
2. High performance with 100% separateing rate.
3. Long working life and large capacity
4. Environmetal and no noisy.
Material preparation of radiator recycling machine
1. Iron heads of radiators must be cut off the two sides of radiators.
2. Radiators must be cut with a band saw machine according to the width of each Material Inlet.
3. Radiators more than 2 layers must be cut into one layer or two layers by the band saw machine.
3. Do not feed radiators into wrong Material Inlets (three inlets each are for 19mm, 21mm, 25mm radiators respective).
4. Twisted radiators can not be processed.
Working process of radiator recycling machine
(1). Turn the Reversing Switch and check the rotating direction.
(2). Inject oil into the two oil holes in the left and right side of the machine to lubricate transmission gears (normally once per 4 working hours).
(3). Push different radiators into different Material Inlets according to their specs (19mm, 21mm, 25mm); the left side of radiators must touch the left side of Material Inlets. Or the right side of radiators must touch the right side of Material Inlets (the first copper pipe in the Lower Layer shall be nearer to the Guiding Ruler). When radiators are pushed into Material Inlets, Feeding Gears will gnaw at radiators and take them into the machine.
(4). After radiators are taken into the machine, copper pipes and aluminum are separated and come out of the machine automatically.
(5). According to the layers of radiators and their height, adjust each pair of Adjusting Wheels on the machine (after adjusting, tighten screws below).
Note of radiator recycling machine
1. In radiator separating, if radiators move towards left direction or right direction, check if the two Adjusting Wheels of each pair are on the same level.
2. When abnormal noise appears in working, check the working conditions of transmission gears, bearings and Speed Reducer as well as motors.
3. When radiators can not be cut from top to bottom, check if Triangle Belts are loose which causes slipping; or check if the blades become blunt.
4. After working for a period, Speed Reducer lubricant shall be replaced; check if screws become loose or not; check if blades and Feeding Gears become loose or not.