Pressure 1000KN Blade Length 600mm Hydraulic Alligator Shear
Contact Person : Thomas Wang
Phone Number : +86 18203683590
WhatsApp : +8618203683590
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 set||Price :||negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Full container for hydraulic alligator shear||Delivery Time :||20 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||10 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou, China||Brand Name:||TMS|
|Certification:||CO, ISO||Model Number:||1600|
|Name:||Hydraulic Alligator Shear||Function:||Cut Metal|
|Shear Force:||160 Ton||Sheared Material Size:||55*55 Mm, Φ63mm (steel)|
|Blade Length:||700mm||Main Power:||18.5kw|
|Holding Force:||25 Ton||Voltage:||380V Or Customized|
18.5kw Hydraulic Alligator Shear,
160 Ton Hydraulic Alligator Shear,
18.5kw alligator shearing machine
18.5kw Motor 160 Ton Pressure Hydraulic Alligator Shear
Introduction of hydraulic alligator shear
This series of hydraulic alligator shear are mainly used in the scrap metal processing industry to cut the metal (round steel, square steel, angle steel, channel steel, I-beam, steel plate and various metal components) in cold state. It is convenient for transportation and smelting. This series of models are suitable for metal recycling processing plant, scrap car dismantling yard, smelting and casting industry. It can cut all kinds of shape steel and various metal structural parts in cold state and process them into qualified furnace charge.
The cutting edge length of shears: 400mm, 700mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, the shear force ranges from 63 tons to 400 tons. The shears with more than 700mm blade are especially suitable for cutting scrapped automobiles. The installation does not need foot screw, and the place without power supply can be powered by diesel engine. Small waste paper packer can also be equipped with blades, which can cut and compress the waste paper exposed in the process of packaging. The blade is widely used, so different materials decide what kind of blade to use.
Technical date of hydraulic alligator shear
|Sheared material size||55*55mm, Φ63mm(steel)|
|Shearing times||12 times per minute|
|Operation mode||button operation (manual automatic adjustment)|
Features of hydraulic alligator shear
1. The blade is screwed, replaceable and available on all 4 sides.
2. Adjustment system and friction plate can adjust the gap between the cutter head and the knife holder to prevent the cutter head from reversing.
3. High-pressure soft oil pipe to reduce vibration and prevent oil leakage.
4. PLC and manual operation can choose.
5. Hydraulic transmission system, safe and reliable design, convenient operation.
6. Various models have different cutting forces, and the blade length can be customized according to customer needs.
Safety operation rules
1. hydranulic alligator shear should be operated by the designated persons. Others can not be used arbitrarily without training.
2. before driving, check whether the parts are normal and whether the fasteners are solid.
3. unannealed steel, cast iron, soft metal parts, too thin pieces, work pieces of less than 100 millimeters in length, and work pieces that exceed the length of scissors are prohibited from shearing.
4. when operating, the body is not allowed to approach the transmission part and knife edge of the equipment, and the safety of the surrounding personnel should be paid attention to, so as to prevent the material from rising and hurting people. When cutting, the material should be cut near the edge of the knife as far as possible.
5.When cutting short material, hand-held workpiece is prohibited. The clamp should be used.
6. when the scrap metal shearing machine operate, the operator shall not leave the post without authorization. When the work is completed or the post is temporarily left, the power supply should be cut off. At the same time, the machine should not be repaired or touched by hand, and the hand or foot is strictly prohibited to press the material in the material box.
7. the lubricating parts of crocodile scrap metal shearing machine should be lubricated at least once per shift according to the requirements.