135T Pressure Scrap Metal Baler Materials Box 1400*800*700mm
Contact Person : Thomas Wang
Phone Number : +86 18203683590
WhatsApp : +8618203683590
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 set||Price :||USD49500-51600 per set|
|Packaging Details :||Full container 40'GP for scrap hydraulic baler||Delivery Time :||25 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||10 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou, China||Brand Name:||TMS|
|Certification:||CE, ISO||Model Number:||2500|
|Name:||Scrap Hydraulic Baler||Function:||Press Metals Into Block|
|Motor Power:||2*22kw||Main Pressure:||250 Ton|
|Material Box:||2.0*1.5*1.0m||Bale Size:||500*500mm|
|Bale Density:||2000/kg/m3||Bale Out:||Turn Over/ Manual|
2000KG/M3 Hydraulic Scrap Baler,
Turn Over Out Hydraulic Scrap Baler,
2000KG/M3 scrap baling machine
2000KG/M3 Bale Density Turn Over Out Scrap Hydraulic Baler
Introduction of scrap hydraulic baler
Metal baling machine can extrude all kinds of metal wastes (scrap, shaving, scrap steel, scrap aluminum, scrap copper, scrap stainless steel, scrap car, etc.) into qualified charges of cuboid, octagonal, cylinder and other shapes, which can not only reduce the transportation and smelting costs, but also improve the charging speed. This series of balers are mainly used in steel plant, recycling industry, nonferrous metal and ferrous metal smelting industry.
Features of scrap hydraulic baler
1) Hydraulic drive is used in this machine, having reasonable design, compact structure and reliable sealing performance.
2) Super bin design with large one-time feeding and high working efficiency.
3) Where there is no power supply, diesel engine can be used as power.
4) 100 degree turnover type bale discharging form, having clear, ordered and beautiful corner angle.
Note: the size of material box and bale can be customized according to the actual needs of customers
Structure of scrap hydraulic baler
1. Main machine is composed of frame, door cover and cover cylinder, main cylinder and main pressure head, side cylinder and side pressure head, bale turning cylinder and bale turning machine etc.
1) Frame is composed of base, right and left wall plates, cover plate, main cylinder bracket, side cylinder frame etc. Compressed bin is composed of base, right and left wall plates, door cover, main pressure head, side pressure head and panel turnover etc., each part (except panel turnover) is installed with abrasion resistant lining board through carburizing and quenching.
2) Door cover and cover cylinder. Door cover should be hinge jointed with spindle sleeve on right and left wall plates, cover cylinder should also be hinge jointed with beam support by pin, slipper of door cover (tapered end should be installed at front end) should be connected with piston rod head of cover cylinder, under movement of cover cylinder, close and open of door cover are finished, at this time, it takes effect of tight locking and loose locking.
3) Main cylinder and main pressure head. Main cylinder should be installed at lower side part of cover cylinder support, main pressure head should be connected with piston rod of main cylinder with screw, under the advance and retreat effect of main cylinder, impaction and return action of bale block are finished.
4) Side cylinder and side pressure head. Side cylinder should be installed at lower side part of cover cylinder support, side pressure head should be connected with piston rod of side cylinder with screw, under the advance and retreat effect of side cylinder, precompression and return action of bale block are finished.
5) Bale turning cylinder and bale turning mechanism. Bale turning cylinder and bale turning mechanism should be installed in opposite to the main cylinder, turnover and reset action of bale block are finished by advance and retreat of bale turning cylinder.
6) All main cylinder, side cylinder, cover cylinder and bale turning cylinder are of single piston rod double acting cylinder, there is a piston inside cylinder which is installed with sealing component, it makes the cylinder body form front and rear oil chambers. When high-pressure oil acts on front chamber (rear chamber), piston will be pushed and made advance movement (return movement). Cylinder port is designed with a guide sleeve that is used for supporting guides and sealing of piston rod.
2. Hydraulic system is composed of motor pump station, valve station, oil tank and pipeline etc.
3. Electric system is mainly composed of motor start circuit etc.
|Bale-out||Turn over / manual|
|Production efficiency||60-80 ton / day|