Industrial Copper Separator Machine Ac Aluminum Copper Radiator Shredder
Contact Person : Thomas Wang
Phone Number : +86 18203683590
WhatsApp : +8618203683590
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 set||Price :||USD820-880 per set|
|Packaging Details :||Standard exported pls wooden case for band saw machine||Delivery Time :||7 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||50 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou, China||Brand Name:||TMS|
|Certification:||CE, ISO||Model Number:||345B|
|Name:||Band Saw Machine||Function:||Cut Iron From Radaitors|
|Weight:||170kg||Voltage:||380V/50HZ, 3 Phase|
770 R/Min Band Saw Machine,
Radiators Band Saw Machine,
770 R/Min vertical band saw cutting machine
2.2kw Saw Wheel Speed 770 R/Min Band Saw Machine For Radiators
Description of band saw machine
The band saw machine (also written band saw) is a power saw with a long, sharp blade consisting of a continuous band of toothed metal stretched between two or more wheels to cut material. They are used principally in woodworking, metalworking, and lumbering, but may cut a variety of materials. Advantages include uniform cutting action as a result of an evenly distributed tooth load, and the ability to cut irregular or curved shapes like a jigsaw. The minimum radius of a curve is determined by the width of the band and its kerf. Most band saws have two wheels rotating in the ame plane, one of which is powered, although some may have three or four to distribute the load. The blade itself can come in a variety of sizes and tooth pitches (teeth per inch, or TPI), which enables the machine to be highly versatile and able to cut a wide variety of materials including wood, metal and plastic.
In our industry, the band saw machine is used to cut the iron on the both side of the radiators. And cut the three or more layers radiators into one or two layers. Then the radiator can be put into our radiator recycling machine, and recycle the copper pipes from aluminum. It is a good assistant for the radiator recycling machine.
Technical parameters of band saw machine
|Voltage||380V/50HZ, 3 Phase|
|Saw wheel speed||770r/min|
|Max. machining width||310mm|
|Max. machining thickness||260mm|
|Saw wheel diameter||500mm|
Features of band saw machine
1. Adopt high line and thin saw blade, the saw edge is smooth, the saw path is narrow and save material.
2. Special belt wheel structure, strong self-aligning, strong saw edge, smooth grain passing
3. The fuselage structure is scientific and reasonable, with excellent bending performance and solid stability
4. Spindle design is adopted for the main belt axle core, which has excellent mechanical properties. There will never be any hidden danger of shaft core fracture due to metal fatigue.
5. The electrical part is simple, safe and reliable, with high working efficiency
6. The machine is reasonable in design, compact, light in weight, easy to handle, safe and reliable.
Adjustment and operation process of machine tool
1. Before starting the machine, check whether all parts of the machine tool are in good condition. The rotating parts shall be flexible and reliable without collision noise, and the fasteners shall be firm and reliable
2. Hanging saw blade: when hanging the saw blade, the depth of the saw tooth protruding out of the wheel flange should be appropriate. Generally, the tooth root should protrude about 5mm from the wheel flange, and the distance of the tooth root protruding from the upper and lower wheels should be basically the same. After the saw blade is hung, the saw wheel should be rotated by hand for several times. If the distance between the saw tooth protruding from the upper and lower rim is not equal, the upper and lower adjusting handle of the upper saw wheel or the upper and lower bolts on the main shaft seat at the rear end of the lower wheel can be adjusted.
Note: when adjusting the bolt, do not adjust it when the bolt in the opposite direction is against it, so as to avoid damaging the thread. Take screw in the upper bolt as an example: loosen the lock nut on the upper and lower bolts, screw out the lower bolt, screw in the upper bolt, and lock the upper and lower locking nuts after adjustment.
3. Adjust the saw card: turn the saw wheel several times with the hand, so that the saw blade can pass smoothly from the upper and lower cards, and the lateral pressure saw blade will not swaying properly, then adjust the sawing card height to make it slightly higher than the work piece.