Contact Person : Thomas Wang
Phone Number : +86 18203683590
WhatsApp : +8618203683590
February 28, 2021
The following are the basic accessories of copper wire stripping machine:
1. In line wheel: conveying wire and stripping wire head. When stripping short wires, the copper wire stripping machine can strip both the head and the tail (the length of the wire is less than 50 mm). When stripping in the stripper, besides the head, it also has the function of stripping several places in the middle.
2. Outlet wheel: for wire stripper to transport wire and strip the tail of outlet. (wire stripper has no function in stripping short wire, so it is necessary to make "outlet wheel lifting knob" in "U" position).
3. Clearance adjustment knob of wire feeding wheel: adjust the clearance of wire feeding wheel of wire stripper, and increase the clearance by upward rotation and decrease the clearance by downward rotation (adjust according to the thickness of wire).
4. Pressure adjustment knob of wire stripper inlet wheel: adjust the pressure of wire stripper inlet wheel, rotate clockwise after pulling out, the pressure of inlet wheel increases, rotate counterclockwise after pulling out, the pressure of inlet wheel decreases. (it is determined according to the strength of wire skin, that is, it is difficult to peel the wire skin, the pressure will increase if it is difficult, and the pressure will decrease if it is easy).
5. Lifting knob of wire feeding wheel: lift the wire feeding wheel when threading the wire stripper, turn the knob clockwise to lift the wire feeding wheel, so as to pass the wire smoothly; put down the wire feeding wheel when working, turn the knob anticlockwise to put down the wire feeding wheel and press the wire.
6. Outlet wheel clearance adjustment knob: to adjust the outlet wheel clearance for wire stripper, the upward rotation clearance increases and the downward rotation clearance decreases (adjust according to the thickness of wire).
7. Outlet wheel pressure adjustment knob: adjust the outlet wheel pressure for the wire stripper, rotate counterclockwise after pulling out, the outlet wheel pressure increases, and rotate clockwise after pulling out, the inlet wheel pressure decreases. (it is determined according to the strength of wire skin, that is, the difficulty of wire skin peeling by wire stripper, the pressure increases if it is difficult, and the pressure decreases if it is easy).
8. Outlet wheel lifting knob: when taking out the wire, lift the outlet wheel, turn the knob counterclockwise to lift the outlet wheel, so that the wire can be taken out smoothly; when working, put down the outlet wheel, turn the knob clockwise to put down the outlet wheel. (when using the short stripping procedure, the outlet wheel should be lifted).
9. Tool carrier assembly: it is responsible for wire cutting, head and tail stripping in the wire stripper. Under the shutdown state, the upper and lower blades need to be opened to the maximum, so that the wire can pass through the tool smoothly.