|Bairong Road and Xingyuan Road, Erqi District, Zhengzhou city, Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Packed by ply wooden case which meet export standard or Full container for large quantity|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets per month|
|Name:||Radiator Separating Machine||Advantage:||High Separate Rate|
|Material Processed:||AC Radiators||Power:||3 Kw+4 Kw|
|Capacity:||2000-3000 Kg/day||Dimension:||1800*800*1200 Mm|
|Weight:||650 Kg||Function:||Separator Copper And Aluminum|
Automatic TMS-17 scrap radiator separating machine for air condition
Radiator separating machine is designed to separate the scrap radiator for recycling copper and aluminum with high efficiency and stable performance. It can strip the radiator whose copper tube center distance is 19mm, 21mm or 25mm. Before processed, the radiators shall be cut with a band saw into pieces of certain width. It can separate one layer or two layers radiators. When radiators are more than two layers, it will be cut into one layer or two layers by band saw machine.
1. Turn the Reversing Switch and check the rotating direction.
2. Inject oil into the two oil holes in the left and right side of the machine to lubricate transmission gears (normally once per 4 working hours).
3. Push different radiators into different Material Inlets according to their specs (19mm, 21mm, 25mm); the left side of radiators must touch the left side of Material Inlets. Or the right side of radiators must touch the right side of Material Inlets. when radiators are pushed into Material Inlets, Feeding Gears will gnaw at radiators and take them into the machine.
4. After radiators are taken into the machine, copper pipes and aluminum are separated and come out of the machine automatically.
5. According to the layers of radiators and their height, adjust each pair of Adjusting Wheels on the machine (after adjusting, tighten screws below).
|1800*800*1200 mm||2000-3000 kg/day||3+4 kw||650kg||customized|