2000-3000 kg/Day Radiator Recycling Machine Power 3kw 4kw
Contact Person : Thomas Wang
Phone Number : +86 18203683590
WhatsApp : +8618203683590
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 set||Price :||negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Packed by ply wooden case which meet export standard or Full container for large quantity||Delivery Time :||10 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||50 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||TMS|
|Certification:||CO, ISO||Model Number:||TMS-17|
|Name:||Radiator Stripper Machine||Function:||Separator Copper And Aluminum|
|Advantage:||High Separate Rate||Material Processed:||AC Radiators|
copper separator machine,
plastic separator machine
Eco - Friendly Copper Wire Separator Automatic Radiator Stripper Machine
Description of radiator stripper machine
Radiator stripper machine is designed to separate the scrap radiator for recycling copper and aluminum with high efficiency and stable performance. It can strip the radiator whose copper tube center distance is 19mm, 21mm or 25mm. Before processed, the radiators shall be cut with a band saw into pieces of certain width. It can separate one layer or two layers radiators. When radiators are more than two layers, it will be cut into one layer or two layers by band saw machine.
Technical specification of radiator stripper machine
|1800*800*1200 mm||2000-3000 kg/day||3+4 kw||650kg||customized|
Working Process of radiator stripper machine
1. Turn the Reversing Switch and check the rotating direction.
2. Inject oil into the two oil holes in the left and right side of the machine to lubricate transmission gears (normally once per 4 working hours).
3. Push different radiators into different Material Inlets according to their specs (19mm, 21mm, 25mm); the left side of radiators must touch the left side of Material Inlets. Or the right side of radiators must touch the right side of Material Inlets. when radiators are pushed into Material Inlets, Feeding Gears will gnaw at radiators and take them into the machine.
4. After radiators are taken into the machine, copper pipes and aluminum are separated and come out of the machine automatically.
5. According to the layers of radiators and their height, adjust each pair of Adjusting Wheels on the machine (after adjusting, tighten screws below).
Material Preparation of radiator stripper machine
1. Iron heads of radiators must be cut off the two sides of radiators;
2. Radiators must be cut with a band saw according to the width of each Material Inlet;
3. Radiators that are more than 2 layers must be cut into one layer and two layers with the band saw;
4. Do not feed radiators into wrong Material Inlets (three inlets each are for 19mm, 21mm, 25mm radiators respective);
5. This machine is suitable for processing one layer radiators when it is shipped to customers. When you need to process two-layer radiators, just remove the iron covers from the Lower Blade Roller to expose the blades.
6. When two-layer radiators are processed, the left side of the radiators shall touch the left side of each Material Inlet, and the first copper pipe in the Upper Layer to the left side of each Material Inlet must be nearer than the first copper pipe in the Lower Layer to the Left Side of each Material Inlet.
7. For both one-layer and two-layer radiators, the left side of radiators must touch the Guiding Rulers and are radiators must be fed into Material Inlets along the guiding rulers.
8. When radiators are fed into Material Inlets correct, each Feeding Gear at the Material Inlet must be at the middle of each two copper pipes; or copper pipes and aluminum will not be separated.
9. Twisted radiators can not be processed.