|Bairong Road and Xingyuan Road, Erqi District, Zhengzhou city, Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard exported ply wooden case or Full container for large quantity|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30 sets per month|
|Name:||Scrap Motor Stator Recycling Machine||Function:||Cutting And Pulling Copper From Stator|
|Stator Diameter:||100-250 Mm||Power:||4.5 Kw|
|Capacity:||30-50 Pieces/h||Size:||1470*740*2040 Mm|
|Weight:||1050 Kg||Voltage:||380V Or Customized|
electric motor wrecker,
electric motor recycling machine
As the name suggests, the electric motor recycling machine is a kind of electric motor dismantling equipment. It recycles the waste electric motor, decomposes the electric motor, completely separates the internal copper wire and silicon steel sheet, so as to achieve the process of breaking and decomposing. The equipment to complete this work is what we call the electric motor dismantling machine.
The scrap stator recycling machine is used for cutting and pulling copper out from stator. It can be process all kinds of motor stator with external diameter 100-250mm. It cut the stator/motor in half firstly, then take all the inside copper out finally that all steps within 2 times. This machine is composed of hydraulic system, electronic control system, blade, push rod, claws, motors and main body. It is used in the motor factory to recover the unqualified motor stator enameled wire and steel sheet, and also widely used in some factories specialized in the recovery of motor disassembly. It is also widely used in the recovery of copper wire in washing machine motor and air conditioning compressor.The machine is flexible and convenient, easy to operate, compact in structure and large in output.
1. Adopted hydraulic system, the disassembly function is stable, the disassembly efficiency is greatly improved, and the labor intensity is reduced.
2. The cutting blade is made of high wear-resistant carbide, which is easy to operate, reliable, fast to cut, and does not produce adhesion and burr.
3. Equipped with automatic line grabbing device, the worker can greatly reduce the labor intensity in the process of operation.
4. Cutting blade, gripping claw can adjust the reciprocating distance, more conducive to the placement of stator coil.
5. The recovery efficiency is high and the economic benefit is huge. The disassembly efficiency of a machine is equal to the disassembly efficiency of several people, which saves time and labor (for example, it takes about 12-18 seconds to pull out all the copper wires at one end of the stator of an ordinary 2.2kW 4-pole motor).
6. Easy operation, save labor. One worker can operate it.
7. Good working environment, energy conservation and environmental protection, no pollution
|Model||Power||Capacity||External diameter||Size (mm)||Weight|
(1) This machine has a special motor, which should not be obstructed by dust, fiber and other sundries in the air inlet.
(2) In case of any abnormal noise or motor failure, stop the machine for inspection. Do not start up compensation test before the failure is found out and eliminated.
(3) Add lubricating grease to the sliding part of the claw and lubricating oil to the sliding part of the cutter.
(4) After three months of storage, it is necessary to conduct a comprehensive inspection and test run before operation;
(5) When replacing components, pay attention to the component specification and model.
Contact Person: Thomas Wang