The service life of the copper wire granulator will be longer if the equipment is well maintained
November 17, 2022
Waste wires and cables can be separated from copper and plastic by a copper wire granulator to solve the problem of waste wires piling up. If the copper wire granulator is to be used with better effect and longer service life, of course, the equipment should be used correctly and maintained regularly. What problems should we pay attention to when using the copper wire granulator?
1. When the equipment is started, let it idle for a few cycles to observe the stable operation before feeding, which can reduce the burden on the equipment.
2. After the equipment is started, check whether the power meter is normal. In case of any abnormality, stop the machine immediately for maintenance.
3. Ensure that the equipment is not operated under low voltage, otherwise it will increase the loss of equipment.
4. If the equipment has abnormal noise, it shall be shut down for gradual troubleshooting and maintenance.
5. Parts easy to wear shall be replaced regularly.