30m/Min Scrap Wire Stripping Machine 30-120mm Stripping Range
Contact Person : Thomas Wang
Phone Number : +86 18203683590
WhatsApp : +8618203683590
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 set||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Standard exported ply wooden case||Delivery Time :||7 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||200 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||TMS|
|Certification:||CO, ISO||Model Number:||120|
|Name:||Copper Cable Stripping Machine||Function:||Strip High Voltage Cables|
|Power:||3kw||Wire Diameter Stripped:||20-120 Mm|
|Size:||570*950*1250 Mm||Blades:||2 Pieces|
3000w Copper Cable Stripping Machine,
120mm Copper Cable Stripping Machine,
20mm scrap wire stripper
3kw Copper Cable Stripping Machine For 20-120mm Cables
Description of copper cable stripping machine
This copper cable stripping machine is a wire stripper developed by our company specifically for high-voltage cables, submarine cables and armored cables. The machine can easily adjust the height of the blade. It can be easily adjusted for all kinds of cables with different wire diameters, greatly increasing the work efficiency.
Technical specification of copper cable stripping machine
|Wire diameter stripped||20-120mm|
|Output||20 m per minute|
Features of copper cable stripping machine
1. Hatchback design, in line with ergonomic design.
2. Adopt oil and gas self sufficiency of the two conjoined, regular oil to the cylinder to reduce cylinder internal mill tax loss and prolong life.
3. Unique slide style, reciprocating stroke smooth, accurate cutting and stripping.
4. Llight and agile, easy operation.
5. Adjustable structure, line of sight material and fine adjustment.
6. Suitable for processing of large diameter long wire, cable.
Operating instructions of copper cable stripping machine
1. Start the motor and check whether the operation is normal. During feeding, check the diameter of rubber and plastic cables wrapped in each gear and feed them one by one in turn.
2. In order to make the blade durable for a long time, the joint of rubber and plastic cable should be cut off during feeding to avoid blade notch collapse.
3. If the feed is too deep and broken after coming out, pay attention to the following:
① Adjust the tightness of the feed stop, that is, the M12 screw pressure on both sides of the blade shaft;
② Check whether the position is misplaced during feeding;
③ Whether the blade is replaced and whether the blade edge is too sharp shall be slightly trimmed with a special oilstone until it is appropriate.
4. If the rubber and plastic have been stripped after the feed comes out, but the copper wire cannot be spit out.
There are four main points:
① If the knurling of the upper shaft is too deep, the upper shaft shall be polished with a special oilstone, but it shall not be polished too much. Too much grinding is easy to make the oily cable difficult to drive;
② If the spring pressure is too loose, the pressure shall be adjusted tightly to stop spitting;
③ If the wire diameter is too small or there is too much clearance between the upper and lower shafts, the clearance between the two shafts shall be adjusted to 0.4 --- 0.6mm;
④ The processed rubber and plastic cable has been heated, and the copper wire can't spit out.
5. After feeding, if the agent pressure stop cannot drive the cable and the material stays in the middle, the following situations occur:
① Check whether the belts of all gears are loose;
② Check whether the spring pressure on both sides of each gear is too tight and there is no jacking force, and relax the pressure;
③ If the cable is too oily and the two shafts slip, the two shafts should be wiped dry frequently (please pay attention to safety if the machine is running when wiping dry).