20-180mm Scrap Cable Wire Stripping Machine 7.5kw Motor 30m/Min
|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou, China|
|Certification:||ISO, CE, CO|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Ply wooden case for copper wire strpping machine|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Name:||Copper Wire Stripping Machine||Function:||Stripping|
|Motor:||7.5kw||Wire Diameter Stripped:||20-180mm|
|Dimension:||1000*90*1300 Mm||Voltage:||380 V Or Customised|
stable Copper Wire Stripping Machine,
180mm Copper Wire Stripping Machine,
Copper Wire Stripping Machine 30m/min
7.5kw Motor 20-180mm Scrap Cable Wire Stripping Machine
Description of copper wire stripping machine
Copper wire stripping machine has the most funtions among our stripper machines. It is especially suitable for high-voltage cables, armored cables, high torque cables, cables with thick skin, and cables at the front and rear feeding ports.
Technical Parameters of copper wire stripping machine
|Wire diameter stripped||20-180mm|
Feature of copper wire stripping machine
1) Nice appearance, stable performance
2) This machine suitable for a variety of wire. Wire stripping range:20-180mm.This machine is practicable and easy to handle.
3) Frame dual blades principal, can process different diameter cable, easy to operate and durable.
4) This machine is easily to use, portable,energy saving and good looks,just like the normal stripper machine usage.
Operating instructions of copper wire stripping machine
1. Start the motor and check whether the operation is normal. During feeding, check the diameter of rubber and plastic cables wrapped in each gear and feed them one by one in turn.
2. In order to make the blade durable for a long time, the joint of rubber and plastic cable should be cut off during feeding to avoid blade notch collapse.
3. If the feed is too deep and broken after coming out, pay attention to the following:
① Adjust the tightness of the feed stop, that is, the M12 screw pressure on both sides of the blade shaft;
② Check whether the position is misplaced during feeding;
③ Whether the blade is replaced and whether the blade edge is too sharp shall be slightly trimmed with a special oilstone until it is appropriate.
4. If the rubber and plastic have been stripped after the feed comes out, but the copper wire cannot be spit out.
There are four main points:
① If the knurling of the upper shaft is too deep, the upper shaft shall be polished with a special oilstone, but it shall not be polished too much. Too much grinding is easy to make the oily cable difficult to drive;
② If the spring pressure is too loose, the pressure shall be adjusted tightly to stop spitting;
③ If the wire diameter is too small or there is too much clearance between the upper and lower shafts, the clearance between the two shafts shall be adjusted to 0.4 --- 0.6mm;
④ The processed rubber and plastic cable has been heated, and the copper wire can't spit out.
5. After feeding, if the agent pressure stop cannot drive the cable and the material stays in the middle, the following situations occur:
① Check whether the belts of all gears are loose;
② Check whether the spring pressure on both sides of each gear is too tight and there is no jacking force, and relax the pressure;
③ If the cable is too oily and the two shafts slip, the two shafts should be wiped dry frequently (please pay attention to safety if the machine is running when wiping dry).