Power 3 Kw Copper Wire Stripping Machine Diameter 1-60 Mm
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard exported ply wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||5 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||150 sets per month|
|Name:||Copper Wire Stripping Machine||Function:||Strip 1-60mm Wires|
|Motor Power:||3kw||Wire Diameter Stripped:||1-60mm|
|Size:||580*710*840 Mm||Blades:||16 Pieces|
|Wire Hole:||12||Net Weight:||100kg|
3 Kw Copper Wire Stripping Machine,
60 Mm Copper Wire Stripping Machine,
1Mm scrap copper wire stripping machine
Model DM-86 Power 3 Kw Copper Wire Stripping Machine
Introduction of copper wire stripping machine
It is used to strip scrap copper wires and cables to recycle the net copper. It can process wires with diameter 1-60 mm. One point needs to pay attention is that the wires and cables to be processed should be straight or without knots.
Technical specification of copper wire stripping machine
|Wire diameter stripped||1-60mm|
|Output||30 m per minute|
Features of copper wire stripping machine
1. Our wire stripping machine can strip single-core and double-core flat wires at one time. The machine is equipped with many wire holes to process different types of wires, such as round wire hole, twins wire hole, rack knife wire hole as well as pressing wire hole.
2. Two adjusting handles can change the distance between knives to process wires with different diameter.
3. Gearbox and electric motor is equipped with start and stop button which can ensure safe operation.
4. The copper wires stripped by wire stripper machine is still entire which are easy to store and convenient to be remanufactured.
5. Others: Easy operation, simple knife change, low cost and no pollution. What’s more, all our wire stripping machines are with CE certification.
Operating instructions of copper wire stripping machine
1. Start the motor and check whether the operation is normal. During feeding, check the diameter of rubber and plastic cables wrapped in each gear and feed them one by one in turn.
2. In order to make the blade durable for a long time, the joint of rubber and plastic cable should be cut off during feeding to avoid blade notch collapse.
3. If the feed is too deep and broken after coming out, pay attention to the following:
① Adjust the tightness of the feed stop, that is, the M12 screw pressure on both sides of the blade shaft;
② Check whether the position is misplaced during feeding;
③ Whether the blade is replaced and whether the blade edge is too sharp shall be slightly trimmed with a special oilstone until it is appropriate.
4. If the rubber and plastic have been stripped after the feed comes out, but the copper wire cannot be spit out.
There are four main points:
① If the knurling of the upper shaft is too deep, the upper shaft shall be polished with a special oilstone, but it shall not be polished too much. Too much grinding is easy to make the oily cable difficult to drive;
② If the spring pressure is too loose, the pressure shall be adjusted tightly to stop spitting;
③ If the wire diameter is too small or there is too much clearance between the upper and lower shafts, the clearance between the two shafts shall be adjusted to 0.4 --- 0.6mm;
④ The processed rubber and plastic cable has been heated, and the copper wire can't spit out.
5. After feeding, if the agent pressure stop cannot drive the cable and the material stays in the middle, the following situations occur:
① Check whether the belts of all gears are loose;
② Check whether the spring pressure on both sides of each gear is too tight and there is no jacking force, and relax the pressure;
③ If the cable is too oily and the two shafts slip, the two shafts should be wiped dry frequently (please pay attention to safety if the machine is running when wiping dry).