3kw Scrap Wire Stripper Machine For 1-60mm Cables
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard exported ply wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200 sets per month|
|Name:||Wire Stripper Machine||Function:||Strippping|
|Motor:||3kw||Wire Diameter Stripped:||1-60 Mm|
|Dimension:||580*710*840 Mm||Blades:||16 Pieces|
3kw Scrap Wire Stripper Machine,
60mm Scrap Wire Stripper Machine,
3kw scrap cable stripping machine
3kw Scrap Wire Stripper Machine For 1-60mm cables
Details of wire stripper machine
This wire stripper machine is a wire stripper developed by our company specifically for high-voltage cables, submarine cables and armored cables. The machine can easily adjust the height of the blade. It can be easily adjusted for all kinds of cables with different wire diameters, greatly increasing the work efficiency.
Specification of wire stripper machine
|Wire diameter stripped||1-60mm|
|Output||300 m per minute|
Features of wire stripper machine
1. Hatchback design, in line with ergonomic design.
2. Adopt oil and gas self sufficiency of the two conjoined, regular oil to the cylinder to reduce cylinder internal mill tax loss and prolong life.
3. Unique slide style, reciprocating stroke smooth, accurate cutting and stripping.
4. Adjustable structure, line of sight material and fine adjustment.
5. Suitable for processing of large diameter long wire, cable.
Basic accessories of wire stripper machine
1. Wire feeding wheel: conveying wire rod and stripping wire head. When stripping the short wire, the wire stripper strips both the wire head and the wire tail (the wire length is less than 50mm). When stripping, in addition to the wire head, the wire stripper also has the function of stripping the middle parts.
2. Outlet wheel: conveying wire rod and stripping outlet tail for wire stripper( The wire stripper has no function when stripping short wires, and the "outlet wheel lifting knob" shall be in the "U" position)
3. Clearance adjustment knob of incoming pulley: adjust the clearance of incoming pulley of wire stripper, increase the upward rotation clearance and decrease the downward rotation clearance (adjust according to the thickness of wire).
4. Pressure adjustment knob of wire stripper inlet wheel: adjust the pressure of wire stripper inlet wheel, rotate clockwise after pulling out, the pressure of wire inlet wheel increases, rotate counterclockwise after pulling out, and the pressure of wire inlet wheel decreases( It is determined according to the wire skin strength of the wire rod, that is, it is difficult to peel the wire, the pressure increases if it is difficult, and the pressure decreases if it is easy)
5. Lifting knob of wire feed wheel: lift the wire feed wheel when threading the wire stripper. Turn the knob clockwise to lift the wire feed wheel so that it can pass through the wire smoothly; When working, put down the incoming wheel and turn the knob counterclockwise to put down the incoming wheel and press the wire.
6. Outlet wheel clearance adjustment knob: adjust the outlet wheel clearance for the wire stripper. The upward rotation clearance increases and the downward rotation clearance decreases (adjusted according to the thickness of the wire).
7. Outlet wheel pressure adjustment knob: adjust the outlet wheel pressure for the wire stripper. After pulling out, rotate counterclockwise to increase the outlet wheel pressure. After pulling out, rotate clockwise to reduce the inlet wheel pressure( It is determined according to the wire skin strength of the wire rod, that is, it is difficult for the wire stripper to peel, the pressure increases if it is difficult, and the pressure decreases if it is easy)
8. Outlet wheel lifting knob: lift the outlet wheel when taking out the wire rod. Turn the knob counterclockwise to lift the outlet wheel so that the wire rod can be taken out smoothly; Put down the outlet wheel during operation, and turn the knob clockwise to put down the outlet wheel( When using the short stripping procedure, the outlet wheel shall be lifted)
9. Tool holder assembly: in the wire stripper, it is responsible for cutting wire, stripping head and tail. In the shutdown state, the upper and lower blades need to be opened to the maximum so that the wire can pass through the tool smoothly.