Output 20m/Min Copper Cable Stripping Machine Stripping Range 1-60mm
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard exported ply wooden case or Full container for large quantity for copper cable stripping machine|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Name:||Copper Cable Stripping Machine||Function:||Stripping Plstic From Copper|
|Motor Power:||1.5kw||Stripping Range:||1-60 Mm|
|Whole Size:||400*400*500 Mm||Blade Quantity:||1 Pieces|
|Wire Hole:||1||Net Weight:||65kg|
20m/Min Copper Cable Stripping Machine,
60mm Copper Cable Stripping Machine,
60mm scrap wire stripping machine
Output 20m/Min Stripping Range 1-60mm Copper Cable Stripping Machine
Description of copper cable stripping machine
Copper wire stripping machine is specially used for stripping wires and cables with diameter 1-60 mm. It has novel structure, simple operation, convenient use and beautiful appearance. With upper and lower blade structure, the wires and cables can be opened up and down after stripping. It is more convenient to separate the copper core from the outer skin.
Technical specification of copper cable stripping machine
|Motor Power||1.5 kw|
|Stripping range||1-60 mm|
Features of Copper cable stripping machine
1. Nice appearance, stable performance
2. Small dimensions, easy to move.
3. High efficiency, low power consumption.
4. Easy operation and easy maintenance.
5. Holder can be provided to support the stripping machine.
6. Various voltages are optional and customizable as required.
Basic accessories of copper cable stripping machine
1. Wire feeding wheel: conveying wire rod and stripping wire head. When stripping the short wire, the wire stripper strips both the wire head and the wire tail (the wire length is less than 50mm). When stripping, in addition to the wire head, the wire stripper also has the function of stripping the middle parts.
2. Outlet wheel: conveying wire rod and stripping outlet tail for wire stripper( The wire stripper has no function when stripping short wires, and the "outlet wheel lifting knob" shall be in the "U" position)
3. Clearance adjustment knob of incoming pulley: adjust the clearance of incoming pulley of wire stripper, increase the upward rotation clearance and decrease the downward rotation clearance (adjust according to the thickness of wire).
4. Pressure adjustment knob of wire stripper inlet wheel: adjust the pressure of wire stripper inlet wheel, rotate clockwise after pulling out, the pressure of wire inlet wheel increases, rotate counterclockwise after pulling out, and the pressure of wire inlet wheel decreases( It is determined according to the wire skin strength of the wire rod, that is, it is difficult to peel the wire, the pressure increases if it is difficult, and the pressure decreases if it is easy)
5. Lifting knob of wire feed wheel: lift the wire feed wheel when threading the wire stripper. Turn the knob clockwise to lift the wire feed wheel so that it can pass through the wire smoothly; When working, put down the incoming wheel and turn the knob counterclockwise to put down the incoming wheel and press the wire.
6. Outlet wheel clearance adjustment knob: adjust the outlet wheel clearance for the wire stripper. The upward rotation clearance increases and the downward rotation clearance decreases (adjusted according to the thickness of the wire).
7. Outlet wheel pressure adjustment knob: adjust the outlet wheel pressure for the wire stripper. After pulling out, rotate counterclockwise to increase the outlet wheel pressure. After pulling out, rotate clockwise to reduce the inlet wheel pressure( It is determined according to the wire skin strength of the wire rod, that is, it is difficult for the wire stripper to peel, the pressure increases if it is difficult, and the pressure decreases if it is easy)
8. Outlet wheel lifting knob: lift the outlet wheel when taking out the wire rod. Turn the knob counterclockwise to lift the outlet wheel so that the wire rod can be taken out smoothly; Put down the outlet wheel during operation, and turn the knob clockwise to put down the outlet wheel( When using the short stripping procedure, the outlet wheel shall be lifted)
9. Tool holder assembly: in the wire stripper, it is responsible for cutting wire, stripping head and tail. In the shutdown state, the upper and lower blades need to be opened to the maximum so that the wire can pass through the tool smoothly.