100% Separating Electrical Control 2TPD Radiator Recycling Machine
Contact Person : Thomas Wang
Phone Number : +86 18203683590
WhatsApp : +8618203683590
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 Set||Price :||negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Packed by ply wooden case which meet export standard.||Delivery Time :||10 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||50 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||TMS|
|Certification:||CO, ISO||Model Number:||TMS-016|
|Material Processed:||Scrap Radiators||Power:||3 Kw+4 Kw|
|Capacity:||2000-3000 Kg/day||Dimension:||1800*800*1200 Mm|
|Weight:||600 Kg||Function:||Separator Copper And Aluminum|
|Voltage:||380v/50HZ(as Customers' Request )||Port:||Shanghai|
copper separator machine,
aluminum recycling machine
High performance factory supply AC radiator copper and aluminum separator
Radiator copper and aluminum separator is used to recycle scrap radiator with blade center distance: 19mm, 21mm and 25mm. Before processed, the radiators shall be cut with a band saw into pieces of certain width. It can separate one layer or two layers radiators. When radiators are more than two layers, it will be cut into one layer or two layers by band saw machine.
This machine is consisted of a frame, two motors, two speed reducers, material feeding part, material cutting part, material separation part, transmission part and material feeding panel.
|1800*800*1200 mm||2000-3000 kg/day||3+4 kw||600kg||customised|
Performance characteristics of radiator copper and aluminum separator
1. It is suitable for dismantling and separating the inner copper and aluminum of waste air conditioner, old radiator and waste water tank.
2. The inner copper and aluminum of waste radiator can be separated to keep the original block shape.
3. The disassembly process is completed by one machine without other equipment.
4. The separation speed of copper tube and aluminum foil is fast, the work efficiency is high, the operation is simple and easy to maintain.
Radiator copper and aluminum separator is packed by export standard ply wooden case. It is solidly and can not broken during transportation.
Processing of radiator copper and aluminum separator
1. Turn the Reversing Switch and check the rotating direction.
2. Inject oil into the two oil holes in the left and right side of the machine to lubricate transmission gears (normally once per 4 working hours).
3. Push different radiators into different Material Inlets according to their specs (19mm, 21mm, 25mm); the left side of radiators must touch the left side of Material Inlets; or, the right side of radiators must touch the right side of Material Inlets (the first copper pipe in the Lower Layer shall be nearer to the Guiding Ruler, different with Ⅳ.6); when radiators are pushed into Material Inlets, Feeding Gears will gnaw at radiators and take them into the machine.
4. After radiators are taken into the machine, copper pipes and aluminum are separated and come out of the machine automatically.
According to the layers of radiators and their height, adjust each pair of Adjusting Wheels on the machine (after adjusting, tighten screws below)
Trouble-shooting of radiator copper and aluminum separator
1. In radiator separating, if radiators move towards left direction or right direction, check if the two Adjusting Wheels of each pair are on the same level.
2. When abnormal noise appears in working, check the working conditions of transmission gears, bearings and Speed Reducer as well as motors.
3. When radiators can not be cut from top to bottom, check if Triangle Belts are loose which causes slipping; or check if the blades become blunt.
4. After working for a period, Speed Reducer lubricant shall be replaced; check if screws become loose or not; check if blades and Feeding Gears become loose or not.