100% Separating Electrical Control 2TPD Radiator Recycling Machine
Contact Person : Thomas Wang
Phone Number : +86 18203683590
WhatsApp : +8618203683590
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 set||Price :||negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Packed by ply wooden case which meet export standard or Full container for large quantity||Delivery Time :||10 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||100 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou, China||Brand Name:||TMS|
|Certification:||CO, ISO||Model Number:||TMS-17|
|Name:||Radiator Recycling Machine||Function:||Recycling Radiators|
|Copper Purity:||100%||Application:||AC Radiators|
|Motor Power:||3kw+4kw||Productivity:||2-3 Ton/day|
3000 kg/Day Radiator Recycling Machine,
3kw Radiator Recycling Machine,
4kw radiator separator machine
2000-3000 Kg/Day Power 3kw 4kw Radiator Recycling Machine
Description of radiator recycling machine
Air conditioner radiators are almost exclusively made of copper pipe and aluminum fin. To recycle scrap AC radiator, copper and aluminum are to be separated to get a higher price. Our radiator recycling machine is designed to separate complete copper pipe from aluminum fin. Our radiator recycling plant can crush whole radiators to recycle metal pieces separately.
AC radiator recycling machine is designed to separate the scrap radiator for recycling copper and aluminum with high efficiency and stable performance. There are three kinds of blade center distance: 19mm, 21mm and 25mm; that is to say it can strip the radiator whose copper tube center distance is 19mm, 21mm or 25mm.
Technical parameter of radiator recycling machine
|1800*800*1200 mm||2000-3000 kg/day||3+4 kw||650kg||customized|
Features of radiator recycling machine
1. Compact structure, taking up small area.
2. No damage to copper pipe, no copper loss.
3. Safe and easy operation, high efficiency.
4. Center distance can be tailor-made to fit your conditions.
Material Preparation of radiator recycling machine
1. Iron heads of radiators must be cut off the two sides of radiators;
2. Radiators must be cut with a band saw according to the width of each Material Inlet;
3. Radiators that are more than 2 layers must be cut into one layer and two layers with the band saw;
4. Do not feed radiators into wrong Material Inlets (three inlets each are for 19mm, 21mm, 25mm radiators respective);
5. For both one-layer and two-layer radiators, the left side of radiators must touch the Guiding Rulers and are radiators must be fed into Material Inlets along the guiding rulers.
6. When radiators are fed into Material Inlets correct, each Feeding Gear at the Material Inlet must be at the middle of each two copper pipes; or copper pipes and aluminum will not be separated.
7. Twisted radiators can not be processed.
Trouble-shooting of radiator recycling machine
1. In radiator separating, if radiators move towards left direction or right direction, check if the two Adjusting Wheels of each pair are on the same level.
2. When abnormal noise appears in working, check the working conditions of transmission gears, bearings and Speed Reducer as well as motors.
3. When radiators can not be cut from top to bottom, check if Triangle Belts are loose which causes slipping; or check if the blades become blunt.
4. After working for a period, Speed Reducer lubricant shall be replaced; check if screws become loose or not; check if blades and Feeding Gears become loose or not.
Notes before Working
Before delivery, the machine is already adjusted to the condition for processing radiators on the main market (19mm, 21mm, 25mm).
1. Check if the power is connected well;
2. Check if the Guiding Rulers for each part is at the right position;
3. Check if the two Adjusting Wheels of each pair (total three) are on same level;
4. Start the machine and check if the machine is running at the right direction.