Scrap Radiator Recycling Machine 100% Separating 3kw 4kw Power
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Ply wooden case which meet export standard for Scrap radiator recycling machine
|7 work days
|L/C, T/T, Western Union
|60 sets per month
|Scrap Radiator Recycling Machine
|Recycling Copper Pipes
|3 Kw+4 Kw
|380V/50HZ, 3 Phase
Scrap Radiator Recycling Machine,
4kw Power Radiator Recycling Machine,
Radiator Recycling Machine 100% Separating
100% Separating 3kw 4kw Power Scrap Radiator Recycling Machine
Description of scrap radiator recycling machine
Air conditioner radiators are almost exclusively made of copper pipe and aluminum fin. To recycle scrap AC radiator, copper and aluminum are to be separated to get a higher price. Our radiator recycling machine is designed to separate complete copper pipe from aluminum fin. Our radiator recycling plant can crush whole radiators to recycle metal pieces separately.
Scrap radiator recycling machine is designed to separate the scrap radiator for recycling copper and aluminum with high efficiency and stable performance. There are three kinds of blade center distance: 19mm, 21mm and 25mm; that is to say it can strip the radiator whose copper tube center distance is 19mm, 21mm or 25mm. Before processed, the radiators shall be cut with a band saw into pieces of certain width. It can separate one layer or two layers radiators. When radiators are more than two layers, it will be cut into one layer or two layers by band saw machine.
Technical parameters of scrap radiator recycling machine
|3kw & 4kw
|380V/50HZ, 3Phase or Customized
Features of scrap radiator recycling machine
1. Compact structure, taking up small area.
2. No damage to copper pipe, no copper loss.
3. Safe and easy operation, high efficiency.
4. Center distance can be tailor-made to fit your conditions.
5. Voltage can be tailor-made to fit your conditions.
Structure of scrap radiator recycling machine
Radiator recycling machine is consisted of a frame, two motors, two speed reducers, material feeding part, material cutting part, material separation part, transmission part and material feeding panel.
Material Preparation of scrap radiator recycling machine
1. Iron heads of radiators must be cut off the two sides of radiators;
2. Radiators must be cut with a band saw according to the width of each Material Inlet;
3. Radiators that are more than 2 layers must be cut into one layer and two layers with the band saw;
4. Do not feed radiators into wrong Material Inlets (three inlets each are for 19mm, 21mm, 25mm radiators respective);
5. This machine is suitable for processing one layer radiators when it is shipped to customers. When you need to process two-layer radiators, just remove the iron covers from the Lower Blade Roller to expose the blades.
6. When two-layer radiators are processed, the left side of the radiators shall touch the left side of each Material Inlet, and the first copper pipe in the Upper Layer to the left side of each Material Inlet must be nearer than the first copper pipe in the Lower Layer to the Left Side of each Material Inlet.
7. For both one-layer and two-layer radiators, the left side of radiators must touch the Guiding Rulers and are radiators must be fed into Material Inlets along the guiding rulers.
8. When radiators are fed into Material Inlets correct, each Feeding Gear at the Material Inlet must be at the middle of each two copper pipes; or copper pipes and aluminum will not be separated.
9. Twisted radiators can not be processed.