100% Separating Electrical Control 2TPD Radiator Recycling Machine
Contact Person : Thomas Wang
Phone Number : +86 18203683590
WhatsApp : +8618203683590
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 set||Price :||negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Packed by ply wooden case which meet export standard or Full container for large quantity||Delivery Time :||10 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||50 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||TMS|
|Certification:||CO, ISO||Model Number:||TMS-17|
|Name:||Scrap Radiator Recycling Machine||Separating Rate:||100%|
|Material Processed:||AC Radiators||Power:||3 Kw+4 Kw|
|Capacity:||5000 Kg/day||Dimension:||1800*800*1200 Mm|
|Weight:||600 Kg||Function:||Separator Copper And Aluminum|
copper separator machine,
aluminum recycling machine
Model TMS-16 scrap radiator recycling machine with 5 ton per day
Radiator separating machine is designed to separate the scrap radiator for recycling copper and aluminum with high efficiency and stable performance. It can strip the radiator whose copper tube center distance is 19mm, 21mm or 25mm.
1. Turn the Reversing Switch and check the rotating direction.
2. Inject oil into the two oil holes in the left and right side of the machine to lubricate transmission gears (normally once per 4 working hours).
3. Push different radiators into different Material Inlets according to their specs (19mm, 21mm, 25mm); the left side of radiators must touch the left side of Material Inlets; or, the right side of radiators must touch the right side of Material Inlets (the first copper pipe in the Lower Layer shall be nearer to the Guiding Ruler, different with Ⅳ.6); when radiators are pushed into Material Inlets, Feeding Gears will gnaw at radiators and take them into the machine.
4. After radiators are taken into the machine, copper pipes and aluminum are separated and come out of the machine automatically.
5. According to the layers of radiators and their height, adjust each pair of Adjusting Wheels on the machine (after adjusting, tighten screws below).
|1800*800*1200 mm||2000-3000 kg/day||3+4 kw||650kg||customized|