Industrial 1500kg/H Dual Shaft Shear Shredder 26 Pieces Blade
Contact Person : Thomas Wang
Phone Number : +86 18203683590
WhatsApp : +8618203683590
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 set||Price :||Negotiated|
|Packaging Details :||Ply wooden case with 4200*2300*2700 mm or Full container||Delivery Time :||20 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram||Supply Ability :||20 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||TMS|
|Certification:||ISO, CO, CE||Model Number:||SSJ-200|
|Name:||Dual Shaft Shredder||Function:||Shredding|
|Machine Size:||1000*920*1270||Motor Power:||5.5kw|
|Weight:||300kg||Voltage:||380 V Or Customized|
200kg/Hr Dual Shaft Shredder,
200kg/Hr Dual Shaft Shredder,
Dual Shaft Shredder For Scrap Metal
5.5kw Power 100-200kg/H Dual Shaft Shredder For Scrap Metal
Introduction of dual shaft shredder
Dual shaft shredder can meet the requirements of waste recycling in various industries, and is suitable for shredding thicker and refractory materials, such as electronic waste, plastics, metals, wood, waste rubber, packaging barrels, pallets, etc. There are many kinds of recyclable materials. The torn materials can be directly recycled or further refined according to demand. It is suitable for industrial waste recycling, medical treatment recycling, electronic manufacturing, pallet manufacturing, wood processing, domestic waste recycling, plastic recycling, tire recycling, paper making and other industries. This series of double shaft crusher has the characteristics of low speed, high torque and low noise. It adopts PLC control system and can be automatically controlled. It has the functions of starting, stopping, reversing and overloading automatic reversing control.
Technical data of dual shaft shredder
|Body||It adopts split type for easy disassembly and assembly, welded by Q235 steel plate.|
|Reducer||BWD4 Cycloid needle|
|Reducer speed ratio||48.57|
|Frame||100*100 channel steel welded|
|Cutter head material||9crsi|
|Cutter head hardness range||53-56|
|Cutter head diameter||150mm|
|Cutter head thickness||15mm|
|Blade type||The outer tooth adopts small hook angle outer triangular tooth shape, and the inner hole is hexagonal|
|No. of cutter head teeth||Customized according to customer requirements|
|Shaft||Spindle form||Hexagonal shaft|
Features of dual shaft shredder
1. The double shaft shredder uses heavy moving knives with high crushing efficiency, and its knives are cast with alloy steel, which is firm and has long service life.
2. The frame plate is thick, can resist high torque, firm and durable.
3. Microcomputer (PLC) automatic control is adopted, with various functions of start, stop, reverse and overload automatic reverse control.
4. The thickness of the tool and the number of jaws can be changed according to different materials.
Application of dual shaft shredder
The items that can be torn up by metal shredding machine are
(1). Wood processing industry: wooden pallets, branches, seats, wood, roots; Wisconsin environmental protection.
(2). Plastic products industry: mixed plastics, plastic buckets, rubber blocks, nozzle materials, garbage cans.
(3). Waste tire industry: automobile tires, tires with rough steel wire removed, rubber.
(4). Metal recovery industry: scrap iron and steel, lead, aluminum alloy, copper scrap.
(5). Electronic waste industry: electronic appliances, plugs, transformers, air conditioners, induction cookers, television.
Instructions for use and maintenance of dual shaft shredder
1. Before commissioning, strictly check whether the installation of each part of the machine meets the requirements and whether the screws and bolts are loose. At the same time, check the rotation direction. It is strictly prohibited to crush flammable and explosive articles to avoid accidents.
2. Uniform blanking shall be maintained during production to ensure crushing quality and normal production. At the same time, motor overload is strictly prohibited to ensure normal operation of the machine.
3. In addition to frequently checking the fastening and looseness of various parts, attention should also be paid to checking the wear of vulnerable parts. If the wear is serious, it should be replaced in time to avoid damaging the main parts. Fire prevention measures shall be taken.
4. Due to the high speed, in addition to the correct and firm installation, good lubrication shall be maintained to maintain the normal operation of the machine. Generally, it is normal that the bearing temperature does not exceed 70 ℃. Add butter and molybdenum disulfide to the main engine bearing once a week, and the effect of high-speed butter is better.
Enter Your Message