The materials preparation for radiator recycling machine
November 20, 2021
1. Iron heads of radiators must be cut off the two sides of radiators;
2. Radiators must be cut with a band saw according to the width of each Material Inlet;
3. Radiators that are more than 2 layers must be cut into one layer and two layers with the band saw;
4. Do not feed radiators into wrong Material Inlets (three inlets each are for 19mm, 21mm, 25mm radiators respective);
5. This machine is suitable for processing one layer radiators when it is shipped to customers. When you need to process two-layer radiators, just remove the iron covers from the Lower Blade Roller to expose the blades.
6. When two-layer radiators are processed, the left side of the radiators shall touch the left side of each Material Inlet, and the first copper pipe in the Upper Layer to the left side of each Material Inlet must be nearer than the first copper pipe in the Lower Layer to the Left Side of each Material Inlet.
7. For both one-layer and two-layer radiators, the left side of radiators must touch the Guiding Rulers and are radiators must be fed into Material Inlets along the guiding rulers.
8. When radiators are fed into Material Inlets correct, each Feeding Gear at the Material Inlet must be at the middle of each two copper pipes; or copper pipes and aluminum will not be separated.
9. Twisted radiators can not be processed.