Contact Person : Thomas Wang
Phone Number : +86 18203683590
WhatsApp : +8618203683590
July 27, 2022
For everyone, the sawdust pellet mill should not be a strange thing. The so-called sawdust pellet mill is a device that makes sawdust, straw and other raw materials into biomass fuel particles, realizing the reuse of resources. Its emergence conforms to the needs of environmental protection of the times and has naturally been recognized by the broad masses of the people. Today, we will share with you the raw materials that can be processed by the sawdust pellet mill.
Raw materials that can be processed by sawdust pellet mill:
1. Residues of crops: including cotton straw, wheat straw, straw, corn straw, corncob and straw of some other grains. Among them, corncob can be used as the main raw material for the production of xylitol, furfural and other chemical products; Corn straw, wheat orange, cotton straw and other straw can be processed and mixed with resin to make fiber board; Straw can also be directly returned to the field as fertilizer.
2. Sawdust: the particle size of sawdust is very excellent. The particles made of sawdust have stable output, bright and clean particles and high hardness.
3. Small shavings: because the particle size is relatively large, it is not easy to enter the sawdust granulator, which needs to be crushed before use.
4. Sanding powder in board factory and furniture factory: sanding powder has a light proportion and is easy to be blocked. It is suggested to mix wood chips and granulation together, and the proportion can be about 50% respectively to achieve the best effect.
5. Wood board, wood chip lower corner material: wood board, wood chip lower corner material can be used only after crushing.
6. Fibrous materials: the length of fibers should be controlled, and generally the length should not exceed 5mm.
In the working process of the sawdust pellet mill, it all depends on the physical molding of the fiber without adding any adhesive. Straw, sawdust and other biomass raw materials are mainly composed of cellulose, hemicellulose, lignocellulose and its resin, wax and so on. Among the above ingredients, lignocellulose is widely considered to be the best internal adhesive in organisms. When the temperature reaches about 70 ℃ ~110 ℃, lignocellulose will soften and the adhesion begins to increase. At this time, a certain amount of pressure is applied outside to make it closely adhere to cellulose, hemicellulose, etc., and directly bond with adjacent biomass particles. After cooling, the strength increases, and rod-shaped, small and granular biomass solid briquette fuel can be obtained.