2-42mm Automatic Scrap Wire Stripping Machine 4 Pieces Blades
Contact Person : Thomas Wang
Phone Number : +86 18203683590
WhatsApp : +8618203683590
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 set||Price :||USD530-600 per set|
|Packaging Details :||Standard exported ply wooden case for wire stripping machine||Delivery Time :||7 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||100 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou, China||Brand Name:||TMS|
|Certification:||CE, ISO||Model Number:||918-KOB|
|Name:||Wire Stripping Machine||Function:||Recycle Pure Copper|
|Motor Power:||2.2kw||Diameter Stripped:||1-42mm|
|Dimension:||700*610*840 Mm||Knife:||28 Pieces|
|Feeding Hole:||21 Pieces||Net Weight:||110kg|
2.2 Kw Scrap Wire Stripper,
30m Cables Per Minute Scrap Wire Stripper,
30m Cables Per Minute wire scrap machine
30m Cables Per Minute 2.2 Kw Scrap Wire Stripper Machine
Description of wire stripping machine
We provide various types of wire stripping machines for you to strip the scrap wires and cables easily. They can not only strip wires with plastic cover but also can make rubber cable stripped easily. The metal core can be either copper wires or aluminum wires.
Wire stripping machine applies to various types of electric wires and cables, including copper wires, aluminum wires, steel wires etc. Moreover, it can strip single core or twin core flat wires at one time. The diameter range of cable that can be stripped is 1 to 42 mm. This machine has totally 21 feeding holes for the wires, including 13 round inlets, 2 twin inlets for double core flat wires, 5 frame knife inlets for sheath wire, and 1 pressing wire inlet, which can press out the metal in single core wires directly.
Wire stripping machine is composed of Frame, knife shaft, rolling shaft, inlet hole, gear, motor etc.
Technical parameters of wire stripping machine
|Motor Power||2.2 kw|
|Wire diameter stripped||1-42 mm|
|Feeding Hole||21 pieces|
|Net Weight||110 kg|
|Output||30m per minute|
Features of wire stripping machine
1. Nice appearance, stable performance.
2. Small dimensions, easy to move.
3. High efficiency, low power consumption.
4. Easy operation and easy maintenance.
5. Holder can be provided to support the stripping machine.
6. Various voltages are optional and customized as required.
Work process of wire stripping machine
The user places the wire in a notch of appropriate size for the wire and cuts through the insulation to the wire. Since the insulation does not bond to the wire, the user can easily strip it off by pulling it down the wire after cutting. An automatic wire stripping machine grips and strips the wire in a single motion.
Instruction of wire stripping machine
1. When start the machine, check that whether the operation is normal. When feeding, according to the size of the cable diameter, enter the corresponding feeding hole one by one.
2. In order to make the blade durable for a long time, the joint of rubber plastic cable should be cut off when feeding, so as to avoid the blade gap from collapsing.
3. If the feed is too deep and broken, pay attention to a few points
(1). The spring pressure on both sides of the feed gear and blade shaft should be adjusted.
(2). Check whether the position of feed hole is misplaced during feeding.
(3). If the blade is replaced, whether the edge is too sharp, use the grindstone to trim slightly until it is moderate
4. If after feeding, the skin has been stripped, but the copper wire can not be exposed, there are mainly the following situations.
(1). If the spring pressure is too loose, the pressure should be adjusted tightly.
(2). If the knurling of the upper shaft is too deep, the upper shaft should be polished with a grindstone, but it should not be grinded too much. Too much grinding will make it difficult for oily cables.
(3). If the cable diameter is too small or the gap between the upper and lower shafts is too large, adjust the clearance between the two shafts properly.
(4). The processed cable has been heated, the copper wire will not be easily exposed to the skin.
5. If the cable cannot be driven by the rolling gear after feeding, and the material stays in the middle, the following situations will occur.
(1). Check whether the belt of each gear is loose.
(2). Check whether the spring pressure on both sides of each gear is too tight and there is no jacking force. The pressure should be relaxed.
(3). Too much oil in cable leads to slipping of two shafts. Clean the two shafts frequently.
Enter Your Message