300*300mm Bale Size 130 Ton Pressure Hydraulic Metal Baler
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Full container 20'GP or 40'GP for scrap baler
|10 work days
|L/C, T/T, Western Union
|20 sets per month
|Extrude Scrap Into Bale
|Turn Over / Manual
Hydraulic 300*300mm Scrap Metal Baler,
130 Ton Scrap Metal Baler,
300*300mm hydraulic metal baler
Hydraulic 300*300mm Bale Size 130 Ton Pressure Scrap Baler
Brife introduction of scrap baler
Scrap baler plays a very important role in the recycling of waste metal. Through the packaging function of metal baler, the original messy waste metal can be assembled into bales, which is convenient for enterprises to store and transport these waste metal. Nowadays, metal baler has been widely used in all aspects of production and life, which provides a powerful tool for us to build a resource-saving society.
Scrap baler can extrude all kinds of metal wastes (scrap, shaving, scrap steel, scrap aluminum, scrap copper, scrap stainless steel, scrap car, etc.) into qualified charges of cuboid, octagonal, cylinder and other shapes, which can not only reduce the transportation and smelting costs, but also improve the charging speed. This series of balers are mainly used in steel plant, recycling industry, nonferrous metal and ferrous metal smelting industry.
|Material box size
|Turn over / manual
|12-16 Ton/ 8 hours
Advantage of scrap baler
1. All models are driven by hydraulic pressure and can be operated manually or controlled automatically by PLC.
2. The methods of bale-out include turning, side pushing, forward pushing and manual picking.
3. A variety of models are available: different pressure, material box size, bale size and shape.
4. Where there is no power supply, diesel engine can be used as power.
Component of scrap baler
This machine is composed of frame, hydraulic system and electric system.
1. Main machine is composed of frame, door cover and cover cylinder, main cylinder and main pressure head, side cylinder and side pressure head, bale turning cylinder and bale turning machine etc.
1) Frame is composed of base, right and left wall plates, cover plate, main cylinder bracket, side cylinder frame etc. Compressed bin is composed of base, right and left wall plates, door cover, main pressure head, side pressure head and panel turnover etc., each part (except panel turnover) is installed with abrasion resistant lining board through carburizing and quenching.
2) Door cover and cover cylinder. Door cover should be hinge jointed with spindle sleeve on right and left wall plates, cover cylinder should also be hinge jointed with beam support by pin, slipper of door cover (tapered end should be installed at front end) should be connected with piston rod head of cover cylinder, under movement of cover cylinder, close and open of door cover are finished, at this time, it takes effect of tight locking and loose locking.
3) Main cylinder and main pressure head. Main cylinder should be installed at lower side part of cover cylinder support, main pressure head should be connected with piston rod of main cylinder with screw, under the advance and retreat effect of main cylinder, impaction and return action of bale block are finished.
4) Side cylinder and side pressure head. Side cylinder should be installed at lower side part of cover cylinder support, side pressure head should be connected with piston rod of side cylinder with screw, under the advance and retreat effect of side cylinder, precompression and return action of bale block are finished.
5) Bale turning cylinder and bale turning mechanism. Bale turning cylinder and bale turning mechanism should be installed in opposite to the main cylinder, turnover and reset action of bale block are finished by advance and retreat of bale turning cylinder.
6) All main cylinder, side cylinder, cover cylinder and bale turning cylinder are of single piston rod double acting cylinder, there is a piston inside cylinder which is installed with sealing component, it makes the cylinder body form front and rear oil chambers. When high-pressure oil acts on front chamber (rear chamber), piston will be pushed and made advance movement (return movement). Cylinder port is designed with a guide sleeve that is used for supporting guides and sealing of piston rod.
2. Hydraulic system is composed of motor pump station, valve station, oil tank and pipeline etc.
3. Electric system is mainly composed of motor start circuit etc.