Turn Over Out Bale Size 300*300mm Scrap Metal Baler
|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD16700-17460 per set|
|Packaging Details:||Full container 40'GP for scrap metal baler|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||25 sets per month|
|Name:||Scrap Metal Baler||Function:||Press Scraps Into Bale|
|Total Power:||22kw||Nominal Pressure:||1300KN|
|Material Box:||1200*800*550mm||Bale Size:||300*300mm|
|Bale Weight:||80-100kg||Bale Out:||Turn Over|
300*300mm Scrap Metal Baler,
Turn Over Scrap Metal Baler,
300*300mm metal baler machine
Turn over out Bale Size 300*300mm Scrap Metal Baler
Introduction of scrap metal baler
Scrap metal baler can extrude all kinds of metal wastes (scrap, shaving, scrap steel, scrap aluminum, scrap copper, scrap stainless steel, scrap car, etc.) into qualified charges of cuboid, octagonal, cylinder and other shapes, which can not only reduce the transportation and smelting costs, but also improve the charging speed. This series of balers are mainly used in steel plant, recycling industry, nonferrous metal and ferrous metal smelting industry.
|Material box size||1200*800*550mm|
|Bale-out mode||Turn over / manual|
|Production efficiency||1.2-1.5 ton / hour|
Feature of scrap metal baler
1. Driven by hydraulic pressure. It works smoothly and safely.
2. Manual or PLC automatic control mode is adopted.
3. The discharging forms are: rollover bale, roll bale, forward bale or no bale.
4. Installation does not require sole screw, where there is no power supply, diesel engine can be used as power.
5. Product specifications and types: Metal balers have 63-600 tons, 10 varieties and more than 20 specifications, which can meet the different needs of customers at different levels.
Application industry of scrap metal baler
Scrap metal baler machine can squeeze various metal raw materials into qualified materials, and the recycling and processing industry and necessary equipment of metal smelting industry
(1). Extrusion of waste metal materials
Scrap metal baler can extrude waste metal raw materials into qualified materials, such as extrusion waste oil barrel, extrusion metal scrap, extrusion steel scrap, extrusion steel shavings, extrusion copper scrap, extrusion iron scrap, extrusion aluminum scrap, extrusion automobile shell, extrusion aluminum shavings and so on. After extrusion, the waste metal raw materials become qualified charge.
(2). Convenient recycling of waste metal
The shape of the extruded scrap is cylinder or cuboid. It is convenient for the storage, transportation or recycling of materials.
(3). Widely used in food, medicine, hardware, chemical industry, clothing, post and other industries, suitable for carton baling, paper baling, letter baling, medicine baling, light industry baling, hardware baling, ceramic baling, auto parts baling, daily chemical baling.
Principle of scrap metal baler
The basic principle of scrap metal baler is to use the nature that metal material can produce plastic deformation under the action of external force to give metal material enough (baler), external force that can gather and produce permanent deformation, so as to form a compact bundle. Therefore, the plastic deformation can not be produced, or the metal with small plastic deformation can not be directly baled. For example, high carbon steel, tool steel, steel wire rope and cast iron can not be directly baled.
Basic requirements of scrap metal baler
(1) There should be enough extrusion force. It can make the treated metal material produce plastic deformation bale and make the bale reach a certain required density.
(2) There should be a material box that can hold metal materials and can be closed to bear extrusion pressure. On the premise of meeting these two basic requirements, and according to different application requirements and different processing objects, there are many different types of scrap metal balers. The working principle of scrap metal baler is to use the working force to push the ram to extrude the metal material in a closed material box, so that the metal material can form a bale with a certain size and density.