4.5kw Motor Electric Motor Recycling Machine Diameter 100-250mm
|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD8100-8500 per set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard exported ply wooden case for scrap electric motor recycling machin|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30 sets per month|
|Name:||Motor Recycling Machine||Usage:||Recycle Copper Wires|
|Stator Size:||100-250mm||Total Power:||4.5kw|
|Net Weight:||1050kg||Voltage:||380V/50HZ, 3 Phase|
4.5kw Electric Motor Recycling Machine,
250mm Electric Motor Recycling Machine,
100mm Electric Motor Recycling Machine
4.5kw Motor Diameter 100-250mm Electric Motor Recycling Machine
Brief Introduction of motor recycling machine
As the name suggests, the scrap electric motor recycling machine is a kind of electric motor dismantling equipment. It recycles the waste electric motor, decomposes the electric motor, completely separates the internal copper wire and silicon steel sheet, so as to achieve the process of breaking and decomposing. The equipment to complete this work is what we call the electric motor dismantling machine.
It can be process all kinds of motor stator with external diameter 100-250mm. It cut the stator/motor in half firstly, then take all the inside copper out finally that all steps within 2 times. This machine is composed of hydraulic system, electronic control system, blade, push rod, claws, motors and main body. It is used in the motor factory to recover the unqualified motor stator enameled wire and steel sheet, and also widely used in some factories specialized in the recovery of motor disassembly. It is also widely used in the recovery of copper wire in washing machine motor and air conditioning compressor.The machine is flexible and convenient, easy to operate, compact in structure and large in output.
Technical parameters of motor recycling machine
|Model||Power||Capacity||External diameter||Size (mm)||Weight|
Advantages of motor recycling machine
1. Adopted hydraulic system, the disassembly function is stable, the disassembly efficiency is greatly improved, and the labor intensity is reduced.
2. The cutting blade is made of high wear-resistant carbide, which is easy to operate, reliable, fast to cut, and does not produce adhesion and burr.
3. Equipped with automatic line grabbing device, the worker can greatly reduce the labor intensity in the process of operation.
4. Cutting blade, gripping claw can adjust the reciprocating distance, more conducive to the placement of stator coil.
5. The recovery efficiency is high and the economic benefit is huge. The disassembly efficiency of a machine is equal to the disassembly efficiency of several people, which saves time and labor (for example, it takes about 12-18 seconds to pull out all the copper wires at one end of the stator of an ordinary 2.2kW 4-pole motor).
6. Easy operation, save labor. One worker can operate it.
7. Good working environment, energy conservation and environmental protection, no pollution.
RFQ for motor recycling machine
1. Do motors have copper in them?
The copper content varies among different types of motors, while small motors have a higher percentage of copper per weight than heavy motors. On average, fractional electric motors are 9-10 percent copper by weight. AC motors average 7-9 percent copper; DC motors have 15-18 percent copper content.