3kw Motor 2-120mm Scrap Cable Wire Stripping Machine dual blades
|Place of Origin:
|ISO, CE, CO
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Ply wooden case for copper wire strpping machine
|5 work days
|L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
|100 sets per month
|Copper Wire Stripping Machine
|Peel Copper Wire
|Wire Diameter Stripped:
|380 V Or Customised
120mm Scrap Cable Wire Stripping Machine,
3kw Scrap Cable Wire Stripping Machine,
2mm Scrap Cable Wire Stripping Machine
3kw Motor 2-120mm Wires Copper Wire Stripping Machine
Description of copper wire stripping machine
Copper wire stripping machine has the most funtions among our stripper machines. It applies to various types of electric wires and cables, including copper wires, aluminum wires, steel wires, etc. Various rubber cables are easy to be stripped. Moreover, the cable stripper can strip single-core or twin-core flat wires at one time. The diameter range of cables that can be stripped is 2-120mm. The cutting speed is 30 m/minute.
The machine has totally 8 feeding holes for the wires, including 7 big and 1 small hole, 10 small round knife and 2 big round knife inlets for sheath wire, which can press out the metal in single-core wires directly.
Technical Parameters of copper wire stripping machine
|Wire diameter stripped
Feature of copper wire stripping machine
1) Nice appearance, stable performance
2) This machine suitable for a variety of wire. Wire stripping range:2-120mm.This machine is practicable and easy to handle.
3) Frame dual blades principal, can process different diameter cable, easy to operate and durable.
4) This machine is easily to use, portable,energy saving and good looks,just like the normal stripper machine usage.
5) This model are easy to operate, convenient to carry, energy saving, for single copper wire(hard wires) can be rolled or blades stripping, other cables(soft wires) can be easily stripped.
Operating instructions of copper wire stripping machine
1. Start the motor and check whether the operation is normal. During feeding, check the diameter of rubber and plastic cables wrapped in each gear and feed them one by one in turn.
2. In order to make the blade durable for a long time, the joint of rubber and plastic cable should be cut off during feeding to avoid blade notch collapse.
3. If the feed is too deep and broken after coming out, pay attention to the following:
① Adjust the tightness of the feed stop, that is, the M12 screw pressure on both sides of the blade shaft;
② Check whether the position is misplaced during feeding;
③ Whether the blade is replaced and whether the blade edge is too sharp shall be slightly trimmed with a special oilstone until it is appropriate.
4. If the rubber and plastic have been stripped after the feed comes out, but the copper wire cannot be spit out.
There are four main points:
① If the knurling of the upper shaft is too deep, the upper shaft shall be polished with a special oilstone, but it shall not be polished too much. Too much grinding is easy to make the oily cable difficult to drive;
② If the spring pressure is too loose, the pressure shall be adjusted tightly to stop spitting;
③ If the wire diameter is too small or there is too much clearance between the upper and lower shafts, the clearance between the two shafts shall be adjusted to 0.4 --- 0.6mm;
④ The processed rubber and plastic cable has been heated, and the copper wire can't spit out.
5. After feeding, if the agent pressure stop cannot drive the cable and the material stays in the middle, the following situations occur:
① Check whether the belts of all gears are loose;
② Check whether the spring pressure on both sides of each gear is too tight and there is no jacking force, and relax the pressure;
③ If the cable is too oily and the two shafts slip, the two shafts should be wiped dry frequently (please pay attention to safety if the machine is running when wiping dry).