30m/Min Scrap Wire Stripping Machine 30-120mm Stripping Range
Contact Person : Thomas Wang
Phone Number : +86 18203683590
WhatsApp : +8618203683590
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 set||Price :||negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Standard exported ply wooden case or Full container for large quantity||Delivery Time :||7 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||100 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||TMS|
|Certification:||CO, ISO||Model Number:||SD-001|
|Name:||Copper Wire Stripping Machine||Function:||Stripping|
|Stripping Range:||1-60 Mm||Dimension:||400*400*500 Mm|
|Blade:||1 Pieces||Wire Hole:||1|
|Net Weight:||65 Kg||Motor:||1.5 Kw|
1.5kw Copper Wire Stripping Machine,
20m/Min Copper Wire Stripping Machine,
60mm wire scrap machine
1.5kw Motor Output 20m/Min Copper Wire Stripping Machine
Description of copper wire stripping machine
Copper wire stripping machine is specially used for stripping wires and cables with diameter 1-60 mm. It has novel structure, simple operation, convenient use and beautiful appearance. With upper and lower blade structure, the wires and cables can be opened up and down after stripping. It is more convenient to separate the copper core from the outer skin.
Technical specification of copper wire stripping machine
|Motor Power||1.5 kw|
|Stripping range||1-60 mm|
Features of Copper Wire Stripping Machine
1. Nice appearance, stable performance
2. Small dimensions, easy to move.
3. High efficiency, low power consumption.
4. Easy operation and easy maintenance.
5. Holder can be provided to support the stripping machine.
6. Various voltages are optional and customizable as required.
Operating instructions of copper wire stripping machine
1. Start the motor and check whether the operation is normal. During feeding, check the diameter of rubber and plastic cables wrapped in each gear and feed them one by one in turn.
2. In order to make the blade durable for a long time, the joint of rubber and plastic cable should be cut off during feeding to avoid blade notch collapse.
3. If the feed is too deep and broken after coming out, pay attention to the following:
① Adjust the tightness of the feed stop, that is, the M12 screw pressure on both sides of the blade shaft;
② Check whether the position is misplaced during feeding;
③ Whether the blade is replaced and whether the blade edge is too sharp shall be slightly trimmed with a special oilstone until it is appropriate.
4. If the rubber and plastic have been stripped after the feed comes out, but the copper wire cannot be spit out.
There are four main points:
① If the knurling of the upper shaft is too deep, the upper shaft shall be polished with a special oilstone, but it shall not be polished too much. Too much grinding is easy to make the oily cable difficult to drive;
② If the spring pressure is too loose, the pressure shall be adjusted tightly to stop spitting;
③ If the wire diameter is too small or there is too much clearance between the upper and lower shafts, the clearance between the two shafts shall be adjusted to 0.4 --- 0.6mm;
④ The processed rubber and plastic cable has been heated, and the copper wire can't spit out.
5. After feeding, if the agent pressure stop cannot drive the cable and the material stays in the middle, the following situations occur:
① Check whether the belts of all gears are loose;
② Check whether the spring pressure on both sides of each gear is too tight and there is no jacking force, and relax the pressure;
③ If the cable is too oily and the two shafts slip, the two shafts should be wiped dry frequently (please pay attention to safety if the machine is running when wiping dry).