19mm 21mm 25mm Scrap Radiator Recycling Machine Button Operation
Contact Person : Thomas Wang
Phone Number : +86 18203683590
WhatsApp : +8618203683590
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 set||Price :||negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Packed by ply wooden case which meet export standard or Full container for large quantity||Delivery Time :||10 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||50 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||TMS|
|Certification:||CO, ISO||Model Number:||TMS-17|
|Name:||Radiator Copper And Aluminum Separator||Advantage:||Durable Quality|
|Material Processed:||AC Radiators||Power:||3 Kw+4 Kw|
|Capacity:||2000-3000 Kg/day||Dimension:||1800*800*1200 Mm|
|Weight:||650 Kg||Function:||Separator Copper And Aluminum|
copper separator machine,
aluminum recycling machine
7kw Copper Separator Machine Radiator Aluminum Stripper And Separator
Summary of radiator copper and aluminum separator
Radiator copper and aluminum separator is designed to separate the scrap radiator for recycling copper and aluminum with high efficiency and stable performance. It can strip the radiator whose copper tube center distance is 19mm, 21mm or 25mm. Before processed, the radiators shall be cut with a band saw into pieces of certain width. It can separate one layer or two layers radiators. When radiators are more than two layers, it will be cut into one layer or two layers by band saw machine.
Specifications of radiator copper and aluminum separator
|1800*800*1200 mm||2000-3000 kg/day||3+4 kw||650kg||customized|
Processing of radiator copper and aluminum separator
1. Turn the Reversing Switch and check the rotating direction.
2. Inject oil into the two oil holes in the left and right side of the machine to lubricate transmission gears (normally once per 4 working hours).
3. Push different radiators into different Material Inlets according to their specs (19mm, 21mm, 25mm); the left side of radiators must touch the left side of Material Inlets; or, the right side of radiators must touch the right side of Material Inlets (the first copper pipe in the Lower Layer shall be nearer to the Guiding Ruler); when radiators are pushed into Material Inlets, Feeding Gears will gnaw at radiators and take them into the machine.
4. After radiators are taken into the machine, copper pipes and aluminum are separated and come out of the machine automatically.
Notes before Working of radiator copper and aluminum separator
Before delivery, the machine is already adjusted to the condition for processing radiators on the main market (19mm, 21mm, 25mm).
1. Check if the power is connected well;
2. Check if the Guiding Rulers for each part is at the right position;
3. Check if the two Adjusting Wheels of each pair (total three) are on same level;
4. Start the machine and check if the machine is running at the right direction.
Material Preparation of radiator copper and aluminum separator
1. Iron heads of radiators must be cut off the two sides of radiators;
2. Radiators must be cut with a band saw according to the width of each Material Inlet;
3. Radiators that are more than 2 layers must be cut into one layer and two layers with the band saw;
4. Do not feed radiators into wrong Material Inlets (three inlets each are for 19mm, 21mm, 25mm radiators respective);
5. This machine is suitable for processing one layer radiators when it is shipped to customers. When you need to process two-layer radiators, just remove the iron covers from the Lower Blade Roller to expose the blades.
6. When two-layer radiators are processed, the left side of the radiators shall touch the left side of each Material Inlet, and the first copper pipe in the Upper Layer to the left side of each Material Inlet must be nearer than the first copper pipe in the Lower Layer to the Left Side of each Material Inlet.
7. For both one-layer and two-layer radiators, the left side of radiators must touch the Guiding Rulers and are radiators must be fed into Material Inlets along the guiding rulers.
8. When radiators are fed into Material Inlets correct, each Feeding Gear at the Material Inlet must be at the middle of each two copper pipes; or copper pipes and aluminum will not be separated.
9. Twisted radiators can not be processed.
Enter Your Message