Dry Type 1000kg/H Radiator Recycling Production Line
|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD91400-95200 per set|
|Packaging Details:||One full 40 feet container for radiator recycling plant|
|Delivery Time:||25 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||8 sets per month|
|Name:||Radiator Recycling Plant||Application:||Radiators From Air Condition|
|Separating Rate:||98%||Collection Coefficient:||99%|
|Output Size:||10-30mm||Occupied Area:||L22*W7*H3.15m|
1000kg/H Radiator Recycling Production Line,
Dry Radiator Recycling Production Line,
1000kg/H radiator recycling machine
Dry type 1000kg/h Radiator Recycling production line
Introduction of radiator recycling plant
This production line is specially designed and manufactured for separating copper, aluminum and iron from waste air conditioner and automobile radiator. After crushing, screening and separation of waste radiators, the screening and separation efficiency of copper, aluminum and iron can be as high as 98%. Therefore, compared with the traditional manual disassembly and separation method, the equipment will greatly reduce the production cost.
Features of radiator recycling plant
1. The advantages of our treatment process compared with those of European and American countries lie in: reducing the number of crushing, ensuring the separation of materials in the maximum state, so as to reduce the production of copper powder and aluminum powder, and improve the recovery rate.
2. In order to improve the work efficiency, the materials containing iron frame can be directly put into the machine for processing. The two shaft design is adopted for one tear, which has low noise, high torque and can tear up large size (thickness less than 80mm) radiator.
3. The separation accuracy is improved by using wind power and specific gravity twice. The purity of copper and aluminum can reach 99%.
4. The equipment is operated with closed negative pressure suction and equipped with cyclone depressurization system. The dust removal is solved and the aluminum loss is minimized.
5. The size of blowing and vibration separation is controlled by frequency converter, which is convenient for adjustment and control.
Main components of radiator recycling plant
This production line can be divided into the following parts according to its technological process.
1. 1#Belt conveyor: 1 set
The conveyor is a national standard rubber belt, and its strength is much higher than that of ordinary rubber belt. The belt is driven by a 1.5KW motor. A series of rollers are installed under the rubber flat belt to support the flat belt. The conveyor belt can transport waste radiators up to 900mm wide / thick into the shredder.
2. 1#Dual shaft shredder: 1 set
The shredder is used to crush large pieces of waste radiator into small pieces of metal. The shredder is of double shaft structure, driven by a 45KW motor, with an hourly processing capacity of 2000kg.
3. 2# Belt conveyor: 1 set
The conveyor is similar to the 1# conveyor belt, driven by a 2.2kW motor, used to transport small pieces of metal from 1# shredder to 2# Crusher.
4. 2#Crusher: 1 set
The crusher is used to further crush small pieces of metal from 1# shredder into 10-30mm pieces for screening and separation. The crusher adopts hammer crushing test structure, which can effectively reduce the material loss.
5. 3# Belt conveyor: 1 set
The conveyor is similar to the 1# conveyor, which is used to transport small pieces of metal from 2# crusher to the blower.
6. Blower: 1 set
The blower is used to separate lighter metals (aluminum chips) from small metal mixtures.
7. 4#Belt conveyor: 1 set
This belt is similar to the 1# conveyor and is used to transport the remaining small metal mixture into the vibration screening machine.
8. Vibrating screen: 2 sets
The vibration screening machine is used to separate the heavy and light copper and aluminum. A suction fan is installed on the vibration screening machine, and the air suction machine will pump all the dust into the dust collection device through the air duct.
9. 5# Belt conveyor: 1 set
The conveyor is a speed adjustable conveying device arranged horizontally under the outlet of the shaker. All small pieces of heavy metals from the shaker screen fall onto the conveyor belt, which is convenient for workers to select.
10. Magnetic separator: 1 set
This device is used to extract small iron like metals from small metal mixture. In order to ensure that all small pieces of ferrous metal are picked out, two sets of iron absorption devices are installed above the 5# conveyor.
11. Dust collector: 1 set
The dust collector is composed of cyclone dust collector and pulse dust collector, which is used to collect all kinds of light dust and keep employees away from dust interference.
12. Electronic control system: 1set
The electronic control system is used to control the linkage and single action of each component in the separator, and to diagnose the operation of each component.
Technical datas of radiator recycling plant
|Max. Feed size||
L≤ 1000mm, W≤ 800mm, H≤ 400mm
|Discharge size||About 10-30mm|
Screening and separation
Dust handling capacity
380V, 3Phase 4 wire, 50HZ