60kg/H 100kg/H Scrap Copper Wire Granulator 12.24kw Motor
|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou, China|
|Certification:||CE, CO, ISO|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set/Sets|
|Packaging Details:||Ply wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days after receiving the deposit|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||15 Set/Sets per month|
|Name:||Scrap Copper Wire Granulator||Materials:||Scrap Copper Wires|
|Main Function:||Recycling||Total Power:||12.24kw|
|Copper Puirty:||99%||Producitivity:||60-100 Kg/h|
|Size:||1360*1300*1915 Mm||Wire Diameter:||0.1-20mm|
100kg/H Scrap Copper Wire Granulator,
60kg/H Scrap Copper Wire Granulator,
12.24kw Scrap Copper Wire Granulator
12.24kw Motor 60kg/H 100kg/H Scrap Copper Wire Granulator
Description of scrap copper wire granulator
In the world, there are many kinds of waste wires and communication cables that have been used or exchanged. Our purpose is to overcome the loss of copper and other by-products during regeneration and make them more scientific and automatic. It reduces the number of people, improves the recovery rate, and thus improves the production efficiency. It not only develops the national economy and protects the environment, but also is conducive to the development of renewable industries.
Copper wire granulator is a production line for dry separation of waste wires and cables. For example, old automobile circuit lines, communication cables, and wire stripping machines are not suitable for processing (various civil wires) waste and miscellaneous wires Wool, fine thread, etc. This machine is characterized by its new and unique structure, large production capacity and low power consumption. High sorting rate, one feeding and multi machine cooperation. Fully automatic intelligent control. The successful development of this machine not only solves the problems in the method of burning copper, but also improves the quality of copper recovery, recycles plastics and solves environmental pollution.
Technical parameter of scrap copper wire granulator
|Model||Dimension||Input Capacity||Wire diameter range||Power||Volage||Wight|
|TMS-300||1360*1300*1915 mm||60-100 kg/h||0.1-20 mm||12.24 kw||380/240V||1220kg|
|TMS-400||2700*1900*2300 mm||150-200 kg/h||0.1-20 mm||23.12 kw||380/240V||1200kg|
|TMS-600||4300*1950*2400 mm||300-400 kg/h||0.1-20 mm||52.36 kw||380/240V||3400kg|
|TMS-800||9200*4100*3540 mm||500-600 kg/h||0.1-30 mm||71.86 kw||380/240V||4100kg|
Features of scrap copper wire granulator
1. compact structure, beautiful appearance, reasonable layout and convenient installation.
2. the fully automatic intelligent control makes the equipment feed evenly and operate intelligently, making the operation easier, saving time and effort, and ensuring the stable operation of the equipment.
3. the crusher adopts the counter roll type, with low speed, high torque, large output, low noise and simple operation.
4. the crusher, sorting equipment and dust collection equipment are of platform combination type, which makes the equipment easy to move and transport, and increases the flexibility of the equipment.
5. the rotor of the pulverizer adopts an alternate cutter shaft, which makes the pulverizer more efficient, lower noise and more stable operation.
6. the air separation equipment has a separation rate of more than 99%.
7. the return system makes the semi-finished products undergo secondary crushing, ensuring the separation of metal and non-metal.
8. the bag dust collection equipment can effectively control the dust overflow, and the dust removal efficiency can reach more than 99%.
Working principle of scrap copper wire granulator
Under the action of wind, two substances with different densities undergo deflection caused by amplitude motion on the screen surface with a certain angle, so that the copper wire with high density moves forward against the screen and faces the copper outlet, and the plastic skin with low density floats on the copper wire and flows to the copper outlet. So as to achieve the purpose of copper plastic separation. The cleaning rate of separation is directly proportional to the diameter of a single copper wire. The larger the diameter of a single copper wire, the cleaner the separation between the copper wire and the plastic, and the larger the output per unit time. The smaller the diameter of a single copper wire, the worse the separation effect between the copper wire and the plastic.