99.9% Purity Copper Cable Wire Recycling Machine For 0.1 - 20mm Wires 400kg / H
|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Full container for copper wire recycling machine|
|Delivery Time:||15 work days after receiving the deposit|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 sets per month|
|Name:||Copper Cable Recycling Machine||Application:||Scrap Copper Wires|
|Separating Rate:||99.9%||Output:||300-400 Kg/h|
Scrap copper wires Recycling Machine,
99.9% Purity copper wires Recycling Machine,
400kg/h copper wires Recycling Machine
99.9% Purity Copper Cable Wire Recycling Machine For 0.1-20mm Wires
Introduction of copper cable recycling machine
For most recyclers, copper/aluminum wire is only one part of their scrap and controlling production cost is also an important thing, so we push out this mini copper wire granulator. It is specially designed for small-scale wire recycling. With low cost, simplified structure, good operating experience and easy maintenance, this model has been inquired and purchased by more and more customers worldwide.
Copper cable recycling machine can crush waste copper cable or wire into 1-5 mm granules mixed with plastic(PVC)&copper.Then use air, specific gravity and electrostatic separation technique to separate copper and plastic.So that the copper and plastic can be both recycled, greatly increasing their application values. By using totally dry-type physical separating technique there will be no environment pollution during the whole process and the separating ratio can be reach 99%.
Technical parameter of copper cable recycling machine
|Model||Size||Capacity||Wire diameter range||Power||Volage||Wight|
|TMS-300||1360*1300*1915 mm||60-100 kg/h||0.1-20 mm||12.24 kw||380/240V||1220kg|
|TMS-400||2700*1900*2300 mm||150-200 kg/h||0.1-20 mm||23.12 kw||380/240V||1200kg|
|TMS-600||4300*1950*2400 mm||300-400 kg/h||0.1-20 mm||52.36 kw||380/240V||3400kg|
|TMS-800||9200*4100*3540 mm||500-600 kg/h||0.1-30 mm||71.86 kw||380/240V||4100kg|
Advantages of Copper cable recycling machine
1. Compact structure, beautiful appearance, reasonable layout and convenient installation.
2. Intelligent operation makes the operation more convenient, time-saving and labor-saving, and ensures the stable operation of the equipment to the greatest extent.
3. The crusher adopts counter roller type, with low speed, high torque, large output, low noise and simple operation.
4. The pulverizer, separation equipment and dust collection equipment adopt the platform combination type, which makes the equipment easy to move and transport, and increases the flexibility of the equipment.
5. The rotor of the pulverizer adopts the alternate cutter shaft, which makes the production efficiency of the pulverizer higher, the noise lower and the operation more stable.
6. The separation rate of air flow separation equipment is as high as 97 ~ 99%.
7. The return system makes the semi-finished products be crushed twice, which ensures the complete separation of metal and non-metal.
8. Bag dust collection equipment can effectively control dust overflow, and the dust removal efficiency is as high as 99.99%.
Raw materials of copper cable recycling machine
Copper cable recycling machine is mainly used to recycle different types of cable wires, such as all kinds of automotive circuit cable lines, communication cable lines and various waste wires that are not suitable to be processed by stripping machines. Like: computer wires, automobile wires, tele-communication cables, electric telephone wires. The functions of these cable recycling system include pre-shredding, steel removal, granulation and separation of plastics from copper or aluminum. The advanced design of these plants results in excellent separation of the different fractions, even when processing mixed cables of varying size and composition.
Copper cable recycling machine are able to provide technical solutions for the recycling particularly problematic materials such as: armoured cable with a diameter greater than 100 mm, tech cable of any size, submarine cable with presence of fat and oil, extremely thin wire (telephone wires, data cables, cables from the recycling of computers), cable from electrical and electronic equipment, capillary cable, cable coming from the demolition of vehicles contaminated by sticky or oily materials.