99.9% Purity Copper Cable Wire Recycling Machine 52.36kw Power 20mm
|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Full container for copper wire recycling machine|
|Delivery Time:||15 work days after receiving the deposit|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 sets per month|
|Name:||Copper Recycling Machine||Application:||Scrap Copper Cables|
|Separating Rate:||99.9%||Output:||300-400 Kg/h|
Purity Copper Cable Wire Recycling Machine,
52.36 kw Copper Wire Recycling Machine,
20mm Copper Wire Recycling Machine
52.36kw Power 99.9% Purity Copper Cable Wire Recycling Machine
Introduction of copper recycling machine
It is a professional dry separation waste wire and cable production line. For example: the old automobile circuit line, communication cable, and wire stripper are not suitable for processing (various civil wires) waste and miscellaneous wires, wool wire, etc. the characteristics of this machine are that the large and small lines can be broken and separated at the same time without classification, with new structure, unique structure, large production volume and low power consumption. High separation rate, one feeding, multi machine cooperation. The whole line is controlled by PLC, and is in the leading level in China. The successful development of the machine solves the problems in the method of burning copper, improves the quality of copper recovery, and can recycle plastics and solve the environmental pollution.
Technical parameter of copper recycling machine
|Model||Size||Capacity||Wire diameter range||Power||Volage||Wight|
|TMS-300||1360*1300*1915 mm||60-100 kg/h||0.1-20 mm||12.24 kw||380/240V||1220kg|
|TMS-400||2700*1900*2300 mm||150-200 kg/h||0.1-20 mm||23.12 kw||380/240V||1200kg|
|TMS-600||4300*1950*2400 mm||300-400 kg/h||0.1-20 mm||52.36 kw||380/240V||3400kg|
|TMS-800||9200*4100*3540 mm||500-600 kg/h||0.1-30 mm||71.86 kw||380/240V||4100kg|
Advantages of Copper recycling machine
1. Compact structure, beautiful appearance, reasonable layout and convenient installation.
2. Intelligent operation makes the operation more convenient, time-saving and labor-saving, and ensures the stable operation of the equipment to the greatest extent.
3. The crusher adopts counter roller type, with low speed, high torque, large output, low noise and simple operation.
4. The pulverizer, separation equipment and dust collection equipment adopt the platform combination type, which makes the equipment easy to move and transport, and increases the flexibility of the equipment.
5. The rotor of the pulverizer adopts the alternate cutter shaft, which makes the production efficiency of the pulverizer higher, the noise lower and the operation more stable.
6. The separation rate of air flow separation equipment is as high as 97 ~ 99%.
7. The return system makes the semi-finished products be crushed twice, which ensures the complete separation of metal and non-metal.
8. Bag dust collection equipment can effectively control dust overflow, and the dust removal efficiency is as high as 99.99%.
Raw materials of copper recycling machine
Copper recycling machine is mainly used to recycle different types of cable wires, such as all kinds of automotive circuit cable lines, communication cable lines and various waste wires that are not suitable to be processed by stripping machines. Like: computer wires, automobile wires, tele-communication cables, electric telephone wires. The functions of these cable recycling system include pre-shredding, steel removal, granulation and separation of plastics from copper or aluminum. The advanced design of these plants results in excellent separation of the different fractions, even when processing mixed cables of varying size and composition.
Copper recycling machine are able to provide technical solutions for the recycling particularly problematic materials such as: armoured cable with a diameter greater than 100 mm, tech cable of any size, submarine cable with presence of fat and oil, extremely thin wire (telephone wires, data cables, cables from the recycling of computers), cable from electrical and electronic equipment, capillary cable, cable coming from the demolition of vehicles contaminated by sticky or oily materials.