2000kg 3000kg Per Day Scrap Metal Recycling Machine Radiator Separator
Contact Person : Thomas Wang
Phone Number : +86 18203683590
WhatsApp : +8618203683590
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 set||Price :||Negotiated|
|Packaging Details :||Ply wooden case||Delivery Time :||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||50 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou, China||Brand Name:||TMS|
|Certification:||CE, CO, ISO||Model Number:||TMS-01|
|Name:||Shaking Table||Function:||Separate Copper And Plastic|
350*1200mm Linear Vibrating Screen,
0.12KW Linear Vibrating Screen,
350*1200mm linear motion vibrating screen
Small linear shaking table is very practical in chemical, food, medicine and other industries. It has high screening accuracy, large processing capacity, simple structure, low energy consumption, low noise, long service life, good sealing, little dust spillage and convenient maintenance.Often cooperate with other mechanical equipment, such as conveyor, hoist, crusher, etc., to complete the automatic operation of the whole assembly line. The linear powder screening machine uses the vibration motor as the vibration source, so that the material is thrown up on the screen and moves forward in a straight line. The material evenly enters the feed inlet of the screening machine from the feeder, and generates several specifications of the upper and lower screen materials through the multi-layer screen, which are discharged from their respective outlets. Because the material trajectory is linear motion, it is called linear screen or linear vibrating screen.
The small linear vibrating screen is mainly composed of screen box, screen frame, screen, vibration motor, motor pedestal, damping spring, support, etc.
1. Screen box: welded by several kinds of steel plates with different thickness, with certain strength and stiffness, is the main component of the screen machine.
2. Screen frame: made of pine or wood with small deformation, mainly used to keep the screen smooth and reach normal screening.
3. Screen: low carbon steel, brass, bronze, stainless steel wire, etc.
4. Vibration motor: (for operation and maintenance methods, please refer to the operation manual of vibration motor).
5. Motor pedestal: when installing the vibration motor, the connecting screw must be tightened before use, especially three days before the trial use of the new screen machine, it must be repeatedly tightened to avoid loosening and causing accidents.
6. Damping spring: prevent vibration from being transmitted to the ground, and support all the weight of screen box. When installing, the spring must be perpendicular to the ground.
7. Support: it is composed of four pillars and two channel steel, supporting the screen box. When installing, the support must be vertical to the ground, and the channel steel under the two pillars should be parallel to each other.
1. Screen machine design, delicate and easy to assemble, one person can operate the screen machine.
2. Compared with other related brand manufacturers, it has large screening area and high efficiency processing capacity..
3. Unique screen structure design, convenient and fast screen change (only 3 to 5 minutes), in addition, this design allows the use of a variety of screens (nylon, special dragon, PP mesh).
4. The mother net fully supports the fine net, so the fine net can have a longer service life, and reduce the use of the fine mesh consumables, and the production process with a long deposition time can reduce many costs.
Use and Maintenance
1. The machine should be equipped with electrical protection device.
2. At the beginning of the machine operation, check the anchor bolts at least once a day to prevent loosening.
3. When the motor rotation direction does not meet the requirements, adjust the power phase sequence.
4. When the machine is used again after a long time, the insulation resistance should be measured, which should be greater than 0.5 megohm when it is used for 500 V megohmmeter measurement.
5. After 1500 hours of operation, the bearing should be checked and replaced immediately if there is serious damage.
6. The motor should be well lubricated. Lithium grease (zl-3) should be added once every two weeks or so. When adding oil, proper amount of lithium base grease should be added through the oil cup. When sealed bearings are used, the motor is not equipped with an oil cup.