Scrap Metal Ac Radiator Recycling Machine 380V/50HZ 7kw Motor
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Exported ply wooden case for radiator recycling machine
|7 work days
|L/C, T/T, Western Union
|25 sets per month
|AC Radiator Recycling Machine
|380V/50HZ, 3 Phase
Ac Radiator Recycling Machine,
Scrap Metal Radiator Recycling Machine,
7kw Radiator Recycling Machine
380V/50HZ 7kw Motor Scrap Metal Ac Radiator Recycling Machine
Introdcution of AC radiator recycling machine
Air conditioner radiators are almost exclusively made of copper pipe and aluminum fin. To recycle scrap AC radiator, copper and aluminum are to be separated to get a higher price. Radiator recycling machine is designed to strip and separate the scrap radiator for recycling copper and aluminum with high efficiency and stable performance. There are three kinds of blade center distance: 19mm, 21mm and 25mm; that is to say it can strip the radiator whose copper tube center distance is 19mm, 21mm or 25mm. Before processed, the radiators shall be cut with a band saw into pieces of certain width. It can separate one layer or two layers radiators. When radiators are more than two layers, it will be cut into one layer or two layers by band saw machine.
Datas of AC radiator recycling machine
|380V/50HZ, 3 Phase. Or customized as customers' requiement
Features of AC radiator recycling machine
1). Easy to operate and the occupied area is small.2). Recovered copper pipes are unaffected, reduce the copper loss to the minimum,
4). Electric box and covers for engine increases safety,
5). High-efficiency up to four tons of separated material per day
6). Low noise , power consumption and save labor
7). Three cutting widths allow to work with different radiators
8). It's possible to choose non-standard cutting widths
9). Can process multi-layered radiators
Material Preparation of AC radiator recycling machine
1. Iron heads of radiators must be cut off the two sides of radiators;
2. Radiators must be cut with a band saw according to the width of each Material Inlet;
3. Radiators that are more than 2 layers must be cut into one layer and two layers with the band saw;
4. Do not feed radiators into wrong Material Inlets (three inlets each are for 19mm, 21mm, 25mm radiators respective);
5. This machine is suitable for processing one layer radiators when it is shipped to customers. When you need to process two-layer radiators, just remove the iron covers from the Lower Blade Roller to expose the blades.
6. When two-layer radiators are processed, the left side of the radiators shall touch the left side of each Material Inlet, and the first copper pipe in the Upper Layer to the left side of each Material Inlet must be nearer than the first copper pipe in the Lower Layer to the Left Side of each Material Inlet.
7. For both one-layer and two-layer radiators, the left side of radiators must touch the Guiding Rulers and are radiators must be fed into Material Inlets along the guiding rulers.
8. When radiators are fed into Material Inlets correct, each Feeding Gear at the Material Inlet must be at the middle of each two copper pipes; or copper pipes and aluminum will not be separated.
9. Twisted radiators can not be processed.
Processing Steps of AC radiator recycling machine
1.After starting motor, the vee belt drives the compression roller, pinch roller, and blade to rotate through the reduction box.
2.The raw material is compact and sent to the fly-cutter blade by pinch roller.
3.Then, the radiator is cut up by the fly-cutter blade, the copper pipe is separated, and the aluminum scattered network is cut up.
4.The machine limited to single,double radiator copper and aluminum are separated layers separating copper and aluminum radiators work completed by the entire unit.
Notice: Little materials (radiators) will be lost during processing .It is normal .