2000kg 3000kg Per Day Scrap Metal Recycling Machine Radiator Separator
|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Exported ply wooden case for radiator recycling machine|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||25 sets per month|
|Name:||Radiator Recycling Machine||Usage:||Sparate Copper Pipes From Aluminum|
|Total Power:||3 Kw+4 Kw||Capacity:||2-3 Ton/day|
|Machine Diemension:||1800*800*1200mm||Package Size:||1900*900*1300mm|
|Weight:||650kg||Voltage:||380V/50HZ, 3 Phase|
3000kg Per Day Scrap Metal Recycling Machine,
3000kg Per Day Radiator Separator,
2000kg Per Day Radiator Separator
2000kg 3000kg per day Radiator Scrap Metal Recycling Machine
Description of radiator recycling machine
Air conditioner radiators are almost exclusively made of copper pipe and aluminum fin. To recycle scrap AC radiator, copper and aluminum are to be separated to get a higher price. Radiator recycling machine is designed to strip and separate the scrap radiator for recycling copper and aluminum with high efficiency and stable performance. There are three kinds of blade center distance: 19mm, 21mm and 25mm; that is to say it can strip the radiator whose copper tube center distance is 19mm, 21mm or 25mm. Before processed, the radiators shall be cut with a band saw into pieces of certain width. It can separate one layer or two layers radiators. When radiators are more than two layers, it will be cut into one layer or two layers by band saw machine.
Technical Datas of radiator recycling machine
|Power supply||380V/50HZ, 3 Phase. Or customized as customers' requiement|
Features of radiator recycling machine
1. Easy operation, small land occupation.
2. High performance with 100% separateing rate.
3. Long working life and large capacity
4. Environmetal and no noisy.
Material preparation of radiator recycling machine
1. Iron heads of radiators must be cut off the two sides of radiators.
2. Radiators must be cut with a band saw machine according to the width of each Material Inlet.
3. Radiators more than 2 layers must be cut into one layer or two layers by the band saw machine.
3. Do not feed radiators into wrong Material Inlets (three inlets each are for 19mm, 21mm, 25mm radiators respective).
4. Twisted radiators can not be processed.
Material Preparation of radiator stripper machine
1. Iron heads of radiators must be cut off the two sides of radiators;
2. Radiators must be cut with a band saw according to the width of each Material Inlet;
3. Radiators that are more than 2 layers must be cut into one layer and two layers with the band saw;
4. Do not feed radiators into wrong Material Inlets (three inlets each are for 19mm, 21mm, 25mm radiators respective);
5. This machine is suitable for processing one layer radiators when it is shipped to customers. When you need to process two-layer radiators, just remove the iron covers from the Lower Blade Roller to expose the blades.
6. When two-layer radiators are processed, the left side of the radiators shall touch the left side of each Material Inlet, and the first copper pipe in the Upper Layer to the left side of each Material Inlet must be nearer than the first copper pipe in the Lower Layer to the Left Side of each Material Inlet.
7. For both one-layer and two-layer radiators, the left side of radiators must touch the Guiding Rulers and are radiators must be fed into Material Inlets along the guiding rulers.
8. When radiators are fed into Material Inlets correct, each Feeding Gear at the Material Inlet must be at the middle of each two copper pipes; or copper pipes and aluminum will not be separated.
9. Twisted radiators can not be processed.