3kw 4kw Radiator Scrap Metal Recycling Machine 100% Purity
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Exported ply wooden case for radiator recycling machine
|7 work days
|L/C, T/T, Western Union
|25 sets per month
|Scrap Radiator Recycling Machine
|380V/50HZ, 3 Phase
3kw Scrap Metal Recycling Machine,
4kw Scrap Metal Recycling Machine,
3kw ac radiator recycling machine
3kw 4kw 100% Purity Radiator Scrap Radiator Recycling Machine
Introdcution of scrap radiator recycling machine
Air conditioner radiators are almost exclusively made of copper pipe and aluminum fin. To recycle scrap AC radiator, copper and aluminum are to be separated to get a higher price. Radiator recycling machine is designed to strip and separate the scrap radiator for recycling copper and aluminum with high efficiency and stable performance. There are three kinds of blade center distance: 19mm, 21mm and 25mm; that is to say it can strip the radiator whose copper tube center distance is 19mm, 21mm or 25mm. Before processed, the radiators shall be cut with a band saw into pieces of certain width. It can separate one layer or two layers radiators. When radiators are more than two layers, it will be cut into one layer or two layers by band saw machine.
Datas of scrap radiator recycling machine
|380V/50HZ, 3 Phase. Or customized as customers' requiement
Features of scrap radiator recycling machine
1. Easy operation, small land occupation.
2. High performance with 100% separateing rate.
3. Long working life and large capacity
4. Environmetal and no noisy.
Material Preparation of scrap radiator recycling machine
1. Iron heads of radiators must be cut off the two sides of radiators;
2. Radiators must be cut with a band saw according to the width of each Material Inlet;
3. Radiators that are more than 2 layers must be cut into one layer and two layers with the band saw;
4. Do not feed radiators into wrong Material Inlets (three inlets each are for 19mm, 21mm, 25mm radiators respective);
5. This machine is suitable for processing one layer radiators when it is shipped to customers. When you need to process two-layer radiators, just remove the iron covers from the Lower Blade Roller to expose the blades.
6. When two-layer radiators are processed, the left side of the radiators shall touch the left side of each Material Inlet, and the first copper pipe in the Upper Layer to the left side of each Material Inlet must be nearer than the first copper pipe in the Lower Layer to the Left Side of each Material Inlet.
7. For both one-layer and two-layer radiators, the left side of radiators must touch the Guiding Rulers and are radiators must be fed into Material Inlets along the guiding rulers.
8. When radiators are fed into Material Inlets correct, each Feeding Gear at the Material Inlet must be at the middle of each two copper pipes; or copper pipes and aluminum will not be separated.
9. Twisted radiators can not be processed.
Trouble-shooting of scrap radiator recycling machine
1. In radiator separating, if radiators move towards left direction or right direction, check if the two Adjusting Wheels of each pair are on the same level.
2. When abnormal noise appears in working, check the working conditions of transmission gears, bearings and Speed Reducer as well as motors.
3. When radiators can not be cut from top to bottom, check if Triangle Belts are loose which causes slipping; or check if the blades become blunt.
4. After working for a period, Speed Reducer lubricant shall be replaced; check if screws become loose or not; check if blades and Feeding Gears become loose or not.